Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to Home Life! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM
  • 983 Replies
1 mom liked this

wave     

Welcome to Home Life! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Home Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join us on the  Home Life group!

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Replies (1-10):
3KAD
by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 3:14 PM

Hi!!! I'm the first to actually respond to this, yay! LOL

Anyhoo, we are the Davis Family and  we will be first time home owners soon, we are SOOO excited!! 

Kaci
by Kaci on Aug. 9, 2011 at 4:28 PM

LOL Hi and welcome gal~

And congratulations on your new home!!!

Quoting 3KAD:

Anyhoo, we are the Davis Family and  we will be first time home owners soon, we are SOOO excited!! 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Welcome to the group,
Congrats on the new home :)

Quoting 3KAD:

carolina_gal
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM

welcome

Quoting 3KAD:

Serenity75
by on Aug. 11, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Welcome to the group!  Congrats on your new home!!

Quoting 3KAD:

j.patzer
by on Aug. 12, 2011 at 3:52 PM

hello everyone

im jackie, im 20 years old married in oct of 2010. my husband have been trying for a child basically since we meat in nov of 09. i just had a miscarrage of my first pregnacy. im complicated at best and a few choice bad words at worse, but a few things about me. i want to be a mom more then anything. i love my husband and he is my reason to live. im sick, im very ill, i get worse every day, and i may not be able to have a child. i love to read, im a published poet, i like doing almost anything that brings me outside, im a pagan and have been for almost half my life. i could spend all day listing things about me but if ive caught your intrest enough why dont you send me a message and ask more.

love hope and eventual happiness,

jackie

Kaci
by Kaci on Aug. 13, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Welcome Jackie! Jump right in the conversations gal! I hope you like this group as much as I do!

Quoting j.patzer:

hello everyone

im jackie, im 20 years old married in oct of 2010. my husband have been trying for a child basically since we meat in nov of 09. i just had a miscarrage of my first pregnacy. im complicated at best and a few choice bad words at worse, but a few things about me. i want to be a mom more then anything. i love my husband and he is my reason to live. im sick, im very ill, i get worse every day, and i may not be able to have a child. i love to read, im a published poet, i like doing almost anything that brings me outside, im a pagan and have been for almost half my life. i could spend all day listing things about me but if ive caught your intrest enough why dont you send me a message and ask more.

jackie

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 13, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Welcome to the group Jackie,
Hope to see you here often :)

Quoting j.patzer:

hello everyone

jackie

Serenity75
by on Aug. 16, 2011 at 7:12 PM

Hello, Jackie!  Pleasure meeting you.  Welcome to the group :)

Quoting j.patzer:

hello everyone

jackie

Mackenzieer09
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:06 AM

Hello :) My name is Mackenzie...I am 21 years old. Mother of two little boys that are my world. I am married to my husband of two years almost. I am also a full time college student online. Getting my associates degree in arts. Right now in our life we are handling my 3 year old with his problem with speech. We are under a lot of stress because it just seems as if the doctors that we are taking him to are not looking more into what might be wrong. He was talking like a normal child but having a lot of ear infections at the same time and we decided to have tubes put in his ears and the very day he had the surgery, he never spoke again to this day. We feel maybe this damaged his ear drum..I am hoping to maybe find some moms on here that have some sort of information about this that you can tell me about or maybe you have been through the same thing..:)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN