Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to Home Life! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Home Life! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Home Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join us on the  Home Life group!

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Replies (981-983):
BostonKim
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Hi All, My name is Kimberly and I am 34 year old stay home mom to a 1 year old, who lives in the Boston area,

I have been married to my best friend since September 2009. Even though our marriage has been rocky since the birth of our daughter things are on the up. Since we have taking more time for family/home life I feel things have really turned around for us. I think this will be a great group to get advice and learn from. Marriage and life in general takes effort to make it a success!

Xo

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Welcome to the group Kimberly,
So glad to hear things are looking up between you & DH.
Communication is really important :)

Quoting BostonKim:

Hi All, My name is Kimberly and I am 34 year old stay home mom to a 1 year old, who lives in the Boston area,

I have been married to my best friend since September 2009. Even though our marriage has been rocky since the birth of our daughter things are on the up. Since we have taking more time for family/home life I feel things have really turned around for us. I think this will be a great group to get advice and learn from. Marriage and life in general takes effort to make it a success!

Xo

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:15 AM

Quoting BostonKim:

Xo

Hi and Welcome to the group. Glad things are improving on the relationship front. It can be hard that first year after the birth of a child.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN