Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to Home Life! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Home Life! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Home Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join us on the  Home Life group!

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Replies (11-20):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Welcome to the group Mackenzie,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Mackenzieer09:

Hello :) My name is Mackenzie...I am 21 years old. Mother of two little boys that are my world. I am married to my husband of two years almost. I am also a full time college student online. Getting my associates degree in arts. Right now in our life we are handling my 3 year old with his problem with speech. We are under a lot of stress because it just seems as if the doctors that we are taking him to are not looking more into what might be wrong. He was talking like a normal child but having a lot of ear infections at the same time and we decided to have tubes put in his ears and the very day he had the surgery, he never spoke again to this day. We feel maybe this damaged his ear drum..I am hoping to maybe find some moms on here that have some sort of information about this that you can tell me about or maybe you have been through the same thing..:)

LOVES67
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Hi to all, new to the group...

Paparazzi.Mom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Hello! I'm Tiffany & I'm 22..Ive been a SAHM for 3 years & I have 2 kids!..I've been married to my soulmate for a little over 5 years now & we live in the south :)

Kaci
by Kaci on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Hi and welcome to the group!

Quoting LOVES67:

Kaci
by Kaci on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:43 PM

Hi Tiffany~! Welcome to Home Life! I live here in the south in ga. also. :)

Quoting Paparazzi.Mom:

Hello! I'm Tiffany & I'm 22..Ive been a SAHM for 3 years & I have 2 kids!..I've been married to my soulmate for a little over 5 years now & we live in the south :)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:36 PM

Welcome to  the group :)

Quoting LOVES67:

hugss

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:37 PM

Welcome to the group Tiffany :)

Quoting Paparazzi.Mom:

EssmasMommy11
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:47 PM

My name is Castle and i'm new to Cafemom. I'm expecting a baby girl in Oct. and looking to meet some new people!

telecomgirl
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Hi, and welcome to the group! I'm Rachel :)  Congratulations on the upcoming bundle of joy!! :)

Quoting EssmasMommy11:

My name is Castle and i'm new to Cafemom. I'm expecting a baby girl in Oct. and looking to meet some new people!

gusandboyes
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:30 PM

My name is Mary-Anne and I work full time at an elementary school. I am a cashier for the cafeteria. I have on son who just started college this fall. The other son is a sophomore in high school. My husband is retired and we have a dog. Our dog was adopted from pet finder and he is part beagle and part lab. He is a very adorable part of our family.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)