Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to Home Life! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Home Life! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Home Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join us on the  Home Life group!

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Replies (41-50):
NATnMELsMom
by on Aug. 27, 2011 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I’m new. My name is Cassandra but I prefer Sandy. Just thought I’d do the intro thing. I’m looking forward to making friends who understand the challenges and advantages of being a mom like me.
carolina_gal
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2011 at 6:01 PM

welcome

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

Hi!  I am Alison, I am a single mom to two wonderful boys.  They are my world, and the only reason, I keep moving forward every day.  I am always up to meeting other mom's from all walks of life.  We are very down to earth, and love to explore.  Looking forward to meeting and talking with all of you ladies.

carolina_gal
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2011 at 6:02 PM

welcome

Quoting NATnMELsMom:

Hi I’m new. My name is Cassandra but I prefer Sandy. Just thought I’d do the intro thing. I’m looking forward to making friends who understand the challenges and advantages of being a mom like me.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting NATnMELsMom:

auroramoon69
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Hello :)

My name is Dawn, and I'm the mother of four.  Two girls, 5 and 6, two boys, 8 and 16. In October, my husband and I celebrate our 20th Anniversary. I look forward to being part of the group.

MommaSiete
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Brittani, I have one son, Sev, and we live in Maine. I'm a single mom and am pretty much on here all the time. =)

Bre
by on Aug. 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM
Hello ladies! My name is Bre I'm 35 yrs old I will be getting married december 17th of this yrs! My wonderful husband to be is Mike he is my best friend and my everything! We have one son Kodi who is 4 he will be turning 5 on 9-11. Kodi is my world!!!
I'm a SAHM I'm fully disabled, I was diagnosed with MS and fibromyalgia last year its be a really ruff 2 yrs but we have stuck it out and it has only brought us closer to one another!! We just bought our house in december and we are loving it :) if you wish to know anything more just ask I'm happy to share!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 12:49 AM

Hi everyone :)

I'm April. I'm a 29 year old stay at home mother. My daughter is 2 years/9 months old, and i am 24 weeks pregnant with a boy. My significant other and i have been a couple for 15 years, we're from Texas. I'm happy to be here!

wave

Jennnnnifer
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 3:08 AM

I'm Jennifer mother of three kids.  Maya is 4.5, Ruby is 2.5 and Desmond is almost 4 months.  I've been married to Terrence for 8 years and we live in souther california.  

We like to spend our free time at the beach, or relaxing at home.  Having three small children is mind numbing so I also enjoy getting out of the house by myself for long grocery store trips and dinners out with girlfriends.  

I am addicted to CafeMom!!!!!!

mama2b100808
by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 9:32 AM

hello ladies,

My name is Mandy. I am 26 years old. I am a stay at home mother of one little girl. Her name is Brianna she will be 3 in October. I am not married but I have been with my soulmate and the father of my child going on four years in November. We live in Louisiana. I have been on cafemom for almost 3 years. I love this website. My hobbies are making fleece blankets and I love to read. I love playing with my daughter and teaching her new stuff every day. She is one smart kid. She is about to be 3 and she is begining to read and write. I can't wait for her to really write her own name. If you would like to know more hit me up I will answer anything you want to know.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)