Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to Home Life! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Home Life! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Home Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join us on the  Home Life group!

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Replies (591-600):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Same here :)

Quoting btamilee:

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group Tammy :)

Quoting btamilee:

Hi...my name is Tammy, I am a 49 year old mother of two.  My oldest daughter is 26, married and working as a Surgical Tech.  My baby is 16, and is an aspiring writer/director.  I work part time as a substitute teacher at a local high school and I will be celebrating my 30th Wedding Anniversary next month! 

Thanks!  Looking forward to getting to know you all...

Join us at

Time Out for You

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Quoting busymama777:

Hi! My name is Ali and I'm 24 years old. I got married in 2010 and I have an almost 5yr old daughter. We have been ttc for about 19 months. We spend lots of time together doing fun, family things. Our dd goes everywhere with us! My dh was in a bad accident right after our wedding and now has a small brain injury. Our lives haven't been exactly easy but we are making it through and getting stronger :)

Welcome to the group Ali..

So sorry to hear about your DH..How is he doing now? 

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Quoting ImTheGreatest87:

Hello everyone. I go by the name Ms. Beauty. I have two beautiful children that mean the world to me. I am currently TTC and is hoping for a baby girl. Please feel free to add me as I enjoy meeting new people. Thank you.

welcome to the group Ms. Beauty..

Hope you drop by the group often and add to the conversations..  :) 

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Quoting pbnfish.sndwch:

Hi! I am married and have a 2 year old daughter.

Hi!! welcome to the group.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Quoting Caseri:

Hello! My name is Erica and I am 27. I was married at age 19 and we have a beautiful daughter! We were divorced last summer and our daughter is now 4. I'm engaged to the most amazing man ever and we are expecting our first baby at the beginning of October! :)

Hi Erica, Welcome to the group.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Quoting Jenniy:

Hiya, I'm Jenniy

Hey Jenniy, Welcome to the group.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Quoting Browncoat4eva:

Hello... CM newcomer. I love all things home, even though I don't own one.

We live in an apartment, but I'm big on gardening on our big screen porch, decorating (a lot of DIY stuff), entertaining, etc. Organization/cleaning is a priority in my life because it makes me feel so much more at peace to have a pleasant home in order, and since our apt. is so small it is essential to keep on top of it. Always looking to discuss any home related topics.

Hi, Welcome to the group..

I'm big into gardening and home decor..I love to see how others have decorated their inside/outside space..I hope you will post some of your DIY projects..

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Quoting VisionSeeker:

Hello ladies. I'm Cheryl. I'm 37 and the proud momma of three kids to include a set of twins. I love being a mom and homemaker. I love to cook and bake. I have lots of hobbies just not a lot of time with such active kiddos. I work part time outside the home. I've been married 15 1/2 years to my best friend. I love to meet new people. I look forward getting to know everyone.

HI, welcome to the group.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Quoting Caseri:

Hi. My name is erica. I'm 27 yrs old and was married for 7 years before divorcing in June 2011. I have a 3 year old daughter from my first marriage and am engaged and expecting our first baby in October!

Hello, welcome to the group.

busymama777
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:58 PM

He is doing a lot better. In March he was in the hospital for a week but that is nothing compared to the year before. Things are slowly getting better. Thanks for asking :)

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting busymama777:

Hi! My name is Ali and I'm 24 years old. I got married in 2010 and I have an almost 5yr old daughter. We have been ttc for about 19 months. We spend lots of time together doing fun, family things. Our dd goes everywhere with us! My dh was in a bad accident right after our wedding and now has a small brain injury. Our lives haven't been exactly easy but we are making it through and getting stronger :)

Welcome to the group Ali..

So sorry to hear about your DH..How is he doing now? 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)