Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to Home Life! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Home Life! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Home Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join us on the  Home Life group!

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Replies (601-610):
ImTheGreatest87
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting ImTheGreatest87:

Hello everyone. I go by the name Ms. Beauty. I have two beautiful children that mean the world to me. I am currently TTC and is hoping for a baby girl. Please feel free to add me as I enjoy meeting new people. Thank you.

welcome to the group Ms. Beauty..

Hope you drop by the group often and add to the conversations..  :) 

Thank you. I most definitely will.

ttc 

Number One Mommy!

MommaLove30913
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Sincerely, Pumpkin

blowing kisses

(P.S. I do not use anyone's real names on the internet!)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:17 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting MommaLove30913:

Hi, everyone! My name is Pumpkin. I am eighteen years old. I have one child, a boy, named Bug. Bug is three years old. I am a student and a SAHM. I enjoy watching television, spending time with my family, listening to music, and shopping.

Join us at

Time Out for You

nf1
by Nina on May. 4, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Hi!Welcome to the group!

Quoting ImTheGreatest87:

Hello everyone. I go by the name Ms. Beauty. I have two beautiful children that mean the world to me. I am currently TTC and is hoping for a baby girl. Please feel free to add me as I enjoy meeting new people. Thank you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nf1
by Nina on May. 4, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting pbnfish.sndwch:

Hi! I am married and have a 2 year old daughter.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nf1
by Nina on May. 4, 2012 at 6:10 AM
Welcome to the group,Erica!

Quoting Caseri:

Hello! My name is Erica and I am 27. I was married at age 19 and we have a beautiful daughter! We were divorced last summer and our daughter is now 4. I'm engaged to the most amazing man ever and we are expecting our first baby at the beginning of October! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nf1
by Nina on May. 4, 2012 at 6:10 AM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting Jenniy:

Hiya, I'm Jenniy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nf1
by Nina on May. 4, 2012 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group!!

Quoting Browncoat4eva:

Hello... CM newcomer. I love all things home, even though I don't own one.

We live in an apartment, but I'm big on gardening on our big screen porch, decorating (a lot of DIY stuff), entertaining, etc. Organization/cleaning is a priority in my life because it makes me feel so much more at peace to have a pleasant home in order, and since our apt. is so small it is essential to keep on top of it. Always looking to discuss any home related topics.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nf1
by Nina on May. 4, 2012 at 6:11 AM
Welcome to the group,Cheryl!

Quoting VisionSeeker:

Hello ladies. I'm Cheryl. I'm 37 and the proud momma of three kids to include a set of twins. I love being a mom and homemaker. I love to cook and bake. I have lots of hobbies just not a lot of time with such active kiddos. I work part time outside the home. I've been married 15 1/2 years to my best friend. I love to meet new people. I look forward getting to know everyone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nf1
by Nina on May. 4, 2012 at 6:12 AM
Welcome to the group,Tammy!

Quoting btamilee:

Hi...my name is Tammy, I am a 49 year old mother of two.  My oldest daughter is 26, married and working as a Surgical Tech.  My baby is 16, and is an aspiring writer/director.  I work part time as a substitute teacher at a local high school and I will be celebrating my 30th Wedding Anniversary next month! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)