Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Welcome to Home Life! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to Home Life! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Home Life! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join us on the  Home Life group!

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM
Replies (621-630):
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Quoting DixieL:

My name is Dixie I have been married for almost 29 Years. We have a 26 year old son who has been married for three years. We live in Vegas. We are all buying a house together. I have already goine through every stage of growing up so when I see a question or if someone wants adivice, if I think I can help them I will try. I really love being a member of cafemom

Hi, welcome to the group.

wow!! 29 yrs married- hopefully you can share some advice/wisdom on marriage.  :)

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Quoting Chinese_Mom:

Hi,everyone!

I am a chinese mom,I'm twenty eight years old.now,I just have a kid,a 19 months old girl.Today,I join the cafemom as i want to make friends with you,my foreign friends,and I want to improve my english through this way.Yet,It's so difficult for me to posting and reading other moms words,but,I am studying hard and hard. This is my baby.

your daughter is a cutie!!

welcome to the group!!

busymama777
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Thank you! Positive thoughts and encouragement is what really kept us going. :)

Quoting inmybizz:

That's great his health is improving..Sending lots of positive thoughts for continued recovery.. 

Quoting busymama777:

He is doing a lot better. In March he was in the hospital for a week but that is nothing compared to the year before. Things are slowly getting better. Thanks for asking :)

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting busymama777:

Hi! My name is Ali and I'm 24 years old. I got married in 2010 and I have an almost 5yr old daughter. We have been ttc for about 19 months. We spend lots of time together doing fun, family things. Our dd goes everywhere with us! My dh was in a bad accident right after our wedding and now has a small brain injury. Our lives haven't been exactly easy but we are making it through and getting stronger :)

Welcome to the group Ali..

So sorry to hear about your DH..How is he doing now? 

hugss
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Welcome to the group Dixie,
Congrats on those 29 years of marriage :)

Quoting DixieL:

My name is Dixie I have been married for almost 29 Years. We have a 26 year old son who has been married for three years. We live in Vegas. We are all buying a house together. I have already goine through every stage of growing up so when I see a question or if someone wants adivice, if I think I can help them I will try. I really love being a member of cafemom

hugss
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Welcome to the group,
what a cutie she is :)

Quoting Chinese_Mom:

Hi,everyone!

I am a chinese mom,I'm twenty eight years old.now,I just have a kid,a 19 months old girl.Today,I join the cafemom as i want to make friends with you,my foreign friends,and I want to improve my english through this way.Yet,It's so difficult for me to posting and reading other moms words,but,I am studying hard and hard. This is my baby.

dolphin2000
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Hi all
My name is dawn
Married 12 years
Two kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting dolphin2000:

Hi all
My name is dawn
Married 12 years
Two kids

dolphin2000
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Thanks!

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group :)

Quoting dolphin2000:

Hi all

My name is dawn

Married 12 years

Two kids

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tmtt27
by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Hi, my name is Tammy. I have been married 22 years. I have 3 kids ages 22, 19 and 7
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Welcome to the group Tammy :)

Quoting tmtt27:

Hi, my name is Tammy. I have been married 22 years. I have 3 kids ages 22, 19 and 7

Join us at 
Time Out for You

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)