Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you feel about your home?

Posted by   + Show Post

When you walk into your home how does it make you feel? Do you feel comfortable and at ease? Does it make you feel stressed? What do you love about it and what do you dislike about it?

by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:19 AM
Replies (21-30):
Sweets27
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 11:46 PM
I love our house. I like the feel of it. It's cozy and comfortable. I would like to fix it up more though. Need new kitchen countertop, restrooms and carpets and fence need to be upgraded. I think we might end up putting it for sale though. We don't like the location here anymore. Too much traffic because all the stores are walking distance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I love our home. We did a complete rebuild and made it exactly the way we wanted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Very confy :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

mybabysmama35
by on Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I like my home. It's nothing fancy but it's paid for!!!! I live in an older mobile home but it's fixed up really nice inside. Sometimes I wish I had some more room but we can always add on if needed.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I feel relaxed and at ease at home.  Mildly stressed when I've been out and about all day and DH and DD have destroyed my living room and I'm already exhausted LOL.

toomanypoodles
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 2:51 AM

I LOVE my home!  After my kids, my home is my pride and joy. 

It's neat, clean, decorated pretty and makes me very happy. 

MomTiara19
by Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Hi,

I live in a raised ranch.

My home feels fancy and entertaining on the upper level.

Cozy and fun on the lower level.

~Tia

hache2
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:55 AM
I love my home!. It's my "safe haven" from the world. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is concrete. When I say concrete - the walls are concrete, the floors and ceiling are poured concrete, the outside walls are concrete like the inside walls, but with concrete block between the concrete and brick. It will be good for safety, if we are ever in a tornado, but it is terribly energy inefficient.
1scrappinmama
by Member on Mar. 3, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I am really starting to love it. I have quite a few projects lined up for Hubby and I to do. My aim is for when one walks in they feel cozy and at ease. 

backroadsmom
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 7:43 AM

I like my house well enough, though I could use some stuffing... lol. Big pillows, plants, rugs, wall decor... stuff. It's my grown kids, the dogs & mess I don't like walking into. Keeping up is getting hard. 

surrender

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)