Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you use environmentally-friendly products in your home? (UPDATED WITH VIDEO)

Posted by   + Show Post

Finding products that are good for your house, your nose, and the environment doesn't have to be a chore. 

We gave 40 CafeMom members an assortment of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day household cleaners and asked them to try it in their home. The biodegradable and phosphate-free cleaners are not only made of natural essential oils but they also make cleaning your home fresh, fun and fragrant!  

Tell us about your green living. How do you use environmentally-friendly products in your home?

by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Replies (131-133):
Bncholbert
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I've never heard of this brand but it sounds like I should give them a try!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Thank you Cafemom and Mrs. Meyers! I recieved my box yesterday. I can't tell you how excited I was when I opened the box. As a mom of a child with allergies and psorasis, and myself with lung disease using non-chemical products is extremely important in our household.

The counter spray smells wonderful and leaves our kitchen counters shiney. The hand and dish soap smell heavenly and I love how they are all natural.

My favorite product is the laundry soap. Knowing, that our laundry (and laundry room) smell so good when I open the wash makes me look forward to doing the dirty wash now! The laundry soap is all natural so it does not affect my son's skin at all compared to generically fraganced laundry soaps. 

I have used the dryer sheets (which smell of lavendar) a few times as well and the clothes smell so calming coming out of the dryer! I looked forward until they were done!

The kit also included dishwasher soaps which are so simple to use.

Thank you for the fabulous gifts, and please let Mrs. Meyer's know they have a new customer in New York (:

IraqiVetWife
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Vinegar lemon and baking soda tea tree oil. Cheap cheap. And i dont have to worry about mrsa.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)