Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you use environmentally-friendly products in your home? (UPDATED WITH VIDEO)

Posted by   + Show Post

Finding products that are good for your house, your nose, and the environment doesn't have to be a chore. 

We gave 40 CafeMom members an assortment of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day household cleaners and asked them to try it in their home. The biodegradable and phosphate-free cleaners are not only made of natural essential oils but they also make cleaning your home fresh, fun and fragrant!  

Tell us about your green living. How do you use environmentally-friendly products in your home?

by on Mar. 21, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Replies (41-50):
Rushn311
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I have never seen that brand of cleaners before. I don't really pay attention to products. We don't seem sensitive to it, so I don't worry.

Madelaine
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

we make our own

Madelaine
by Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM

vinegar

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM

I use vinegar and baking soda a lot and a steam cleaner on my floors that doesn't use anything but water.

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Congrats ladies for being chosen to do this influencer.  

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM

I just got an email the other day to do this influencer, Hope I get picked fingers crossed

LOswald0314
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I use vinegar everywhere.

MamaMandee
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I had not heard of this product before, thanks for the info! 

Kmakksmom
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Those products look awesome!  I'll have to try them.  We usually make our own cleaning supplies.

copperswifey
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I will try to clean more with natural products like vinegar and baking soda. I use a steam mop most of the time to clean the floors.  I am getting better,  but I still haven't gone completely green. I learned a lot from reading peoples stories. Thanks for sharing! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)