Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you find time to have fun with your family?

Posted by   + Show Post

Finding time to have fun with your family can be hard for busy moms but it doesn't have to be. We gave 10 CafeMom members one $25.00 gift card to purchase the new "Baron's Best" pizza from Red Baron and one $50.00 Fandango gift card to see The Avengers movie from Marvel.  For busy moms, Baron's Bests' delicious pizzas and the new Avengers movie are a perfect way to have a family fun night without spending hours in the kitchen!

Tell us about your family. How do you find time to have fun?

by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Replies (121-127):
DixieL
by Member on May. 12, 2012 at 4:19 PM

My daughter-in-law and I don't work but my husband and son do. I spend as much time as I can with them. My son loves to have family days or nights. Getting pizza and watching movies or playing board games

JACAR2010
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I love when I get off work and my son and I walk around our neighborhood. There are dogs, a waterfall, and the ocean across the street so it's a nice scenic/friendly walk. Takes the work stress right off me and nothing feels better than holding my 2 year olds hand...talking to him about the things we see and hear. 

luvmyson87
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I have three daughters still living at home.  If one of them has a day off when I do we go out for coffee and do errands together.  We make a point of getting together with my two daughters that have apartments nearby as well, especially birthdays and holidays.. Sometimes I will get together with them for coffee or lunch as well.

MistressMinerva
by Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I was one that got picked for the Influencer program. I took the Walmart card and bought the pizza and made for my hubby and I and we loved it. The movie card I had to wait until the weekend of May 4th cause the movie didn't come out until then and then I couldn't use the card at my theater at home cause they didn't do online ticketing and that was how you used the Fandango card.

I live in Tn and I was going to my daughter's bridal shower that weekend which she lives in Mo. Her movie theater isn't affiliated with Fandango so we had to go to the next town over which is like 30 mins away which was no biggie. There was 7 of us and it came up to exactly $50 but I still had to pay a service fee of $7.00. So I didn't see how that I get a free $50.00 card but have to pay a fee to use the card. Something not right with that picture. Though I'm very grateful for Cafemom and Red Baron for this opportunity. 

xmkj2011
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Actually, we are about to watch Chipwrecked lol, its great spending Mothers Day with the kids and boyfriend, and letting the little ones know that its their day just as much as mine
Mom2NandJ
by on May. 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM
My family spends time together at the movies. And it was extra special when we were chosen for the influencer and got to go to The Avengers in 3-D. I loved the movie and want to go back to see it again. Probably one of the best made 3-D movies ever. Thanks CafeMom!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Awesome! We love movie night! We have pizza and popcorn...can't forget the pop!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)