Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you have a craft or hobby that you enjoy doing?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM
  • 12 Replies

What is your craft? Hobby?  Have any pics that you would like to share?  Do you do any fun craft things with your kids?

pregnant belly                         toddler girl         toddler boy

Samantha-Pregnant with Elayna          Emmalee-4yo                   Elijah-1yo

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I have a couple. I love doing digital designing. Like siggies, scrap pages, etc. 

I also do Native American bead work but haven't made anything new in over a year. *sigh*

Photography--I love to take pictures. Anything and everything. Mostly kids & animals, nature scenes.

&& this year i've started gardening. We'll see how it goes!

The girls and i do crafts and activites together. i love holiday crafts and so do the kids.

psych_mom
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Decorating my house and cakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamagoose831
by Serena on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I like to do several different kinds of crafts but I enjoy cross stitch the most. This is a picture (sorry for the reflection) of one I made for hubby years ago for his birthday. (He is fascinated with the titanic)
The kids and I love doing crafts together as well. Especially in the summer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I enjoy doing yarn wreaths. And some plastic canvas sewing..I've recently taken up an actual sewing machine and have made a few blankets and am working on making my own cloth wipes.  I also love to make the fleece tie blankets.

My kids and I do crafts and color a lot.  Over christmas we made salt dough ornaments that my oldest LOVED doing.  They mostly love to finger paint and play with play doh.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM
I've just started crocheting again. I like Most crafty stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:56 PM
I try a little bit of everything. I dont have any pictures at the moment but you'll see me randomly post pictures of the current projects I'm working on. I love doing crafts with the kids. We plan crafts on the weekends and A LOT during the summer.
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:21 AM
I enjoy baking. Right now I'm decorating Star Wars cookies for my son to take to school. And tomorrow I'll start working on his birthday cake. I'm not very good at it, but I enjoy it.
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:22 AM

..more importantly, my son really likes that I make his birthday cakes.

friend8622
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I love to take pictures!  

I try to do crafts or fun experiments with my kiddos on a regular basis.  This week we planted seeds in an egg shell, did a rainbow experiment, finger paints with shaving cream, and some other fun things. 

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 10:21 AM

i have always wanted to learn how to decorate cakes!

Quoting psych_mom:

Decorating my house and cakes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)