Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Who's with me!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:06 PM
  • 15 Replies

I hate tax season!  We are now $2200 lighter in the wallet!  UGH!  Oh well, see you again next April IRS!

Amy, Wife to Paul and Mother to Luke 5 years old, Ben 4 years old, and Ryan 2 year old.

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Apr. 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I'm sure one day I will hate tax season..But right now, we love it. Sorry you had to shell out so much..

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:50 PM

We have owed for last last few years.. i feel your pain.

Mommyof2114
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Bummer
psych_mom
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:52 PM

We actually get back every year, but once I am a counselor that will all change- not looking forward to having to pay a lot more- and I mean a lot more- our annual income will probably triple and I plan to pay my student loans off in 2 years so I won't even be able to write off the interest that I pay in on my taxes after those 2 years. Oh well, it's worth it to be able to help people!

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 8:56 PM

we get money back too.. I'm SORRY you had to pay that totally sucks..   My Dad owns his own business and usually had to pay..... 

friend8622
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Well that will be awesome to be able to help people and get a nice chunk of change doing it! 

Quoting psych_mom:

We actually get back every year, but once I am a counselor that will all change- not looking forward to having to pay a lot more- and I mean a lot more- our annual income will probably triple and I plan to pay my student loans off in 2 years so I won't even be able to write off the interest that I pay in on my taxes after those 2 years. Oh well, it's worth it to be able to help people!

Amy, Wife to Paul and Mother to Luke 5 years old, Ben 4 years old, and Ryan 2 year old.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
We haven't done ours. :-/ Oops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
friend8622
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:05 PM

That's good! Do something fun with it! :)

Quoting rocamom:

we get money back too.. I'm SORRY you had to pay that totally sucks..   My Dad owns his own business and usually had to pay..... 

friend8622
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Sorry to hear!  

Quoting inmybizz:

We have owed for last last few years.. i feel your pain.

friend8622
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Enjoy it while it lasts!  Do something fun with it! :)

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

I'm sure one day I will hate tax season..But right now, we love it. Sorry you had to shell out so much..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)