Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Seriously, is this chick's husband that dumb?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:04 AM
  • 7 Replies

She's lying about using birth control...and is pregnant. For the 3rd time! How has he not caught on yet?!

Do you think he knows? Why wouldn't he say something? Or insist on condoms?!

If you liked this video, subscribe to CafeMom Studios for more...
Powered by CafeMom Studios

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Umm..Wow..

rocamom
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Men know NOTHING!!!!  Come on Andrew Men don't know EVERYTHING!!!!

HAHHA I would NEVER lie to my husband about something like this.. I think it's a RECIPE for divorce!!!

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't see the video but all I can say is wow, what a great relationship they must have if she has to lie about him to have kids.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I had a friend do this.

They just got married in July, was on B/c for about 3 years prior. Well after they got married she wanted a baby. He wanted to wait 3-5 years before having children. So she went off her B/c and told him she was still taking it. She'd even take the pill out of her packet and out it down the sink in the mornings (thats when she'd normally take it) just so he wouldn't know that she was off. She ended up pregnant after about 4 months and they now have a little girl that's 2yrs old. She has a lot of health problems ever since she was a baby(which I dont think are related to the birth control thing, just a statement).

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM

That's so sad =(

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

I had a friend do this.

They just got married in July, was on B/c for about 3 years prior. Well after they got married she wanted a baby. He wanted to wait 3-5 years before having children. So she went off her B/c and told him she was still taking it. She'd even take the pill out of her packet and out it down the sink in the mornings (thats when she'd normally take it) just so he wouldn't know that she was off. She ended up pregnant after about 4 months and they now have a little girl that's 2yrs old. She has a lot of health problems ever since she was a baby(which I dont think are related to the birth control thing, just a statement).

nf1
by Nina on Apr. 21, 2012 at 6:12 AM
Wow.I'm speechless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaci
by Kaci on Apr. 21, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I can't imagine being like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN