Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Giveaway: Honest Family Essentials Bundle

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:54 PM
  • 22 Replies

Giveaway: Honest Family Essentials Bundle

Posted by Emily Abbate on April 17, 2012 at 2:15 PM

The Honest Company by Jessica AlbaAs if we didn't already love Jessica Alba enough, now the Hollywood momma of two is on the fritz of something totally fun that we're obsessing over. Meet The Honest Company: a new trusted source for natural, non-toxic, eco-friendly baby diapers, biodegradable wipes, and organic bath/skin care and green cleaning products founded by Ms. Alba herself.

We adore the all-natural products from The Honest Company and want to share some of the fun with you! We're giving two lucky Stir readers a Family Essentials Bundle. In the bundle, you'll find a one-month supply of the most important skin and household cleaning products for your entire fam. Hoo. Rah.

To enter to win a Family Essentials Bundle from The Honest Company, simply tell me:

Do you use any all-natural products? If so, what's your fave?

Here are the rules for this giveaway here on The Stir:

The “Giveaway: Honest Family Essentials Bundle” starts on April 17, 2012 at 2:15 p.m. (ET) and ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on April 27, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).

Enter by replying to --> THIS POST <-- with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries on or about April 28, 2012 to receive an Honest Family Essentials Bundle (valued at $35).

*No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 18 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Apr. 17, 2012 at 4:09 PM

bump

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Here's a bump for you.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Very cool :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

Mamalovelock
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Toms Deodorant is one of my faves! But I also love Trader Joes cleaning products.
MelindaPerry
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I use only Melaleuca's cleaning supplies, cosmetics, vitamins & supplements, diet & nutrition and pharmecuticals! 

Mamalovelock
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Another all natural fave is Jason shampoo and conditioner!
SassyLeigh
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:19 AM
No I do not but that is one of the main reasons I joined this group! I would like to find out more or what I can do to use all natural products and help the environment!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
telecomgirl
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Thad'd be fun to win and try out! :)

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamalovelock
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I love Wally's ear oil! It's all natural and keeps my swimmers ear away. :)

I think this would be a lovely prize to win and try out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)