Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Anyone have a summer vacation or even a small trip planned?

Where are you going? Or are you hanging out at home and enjoying the summer that way?

at the beachfloating in poolsun

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:26 AM
Replies (41-48):
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM

We LOVE camping.. We'll do a lot of days at the town beach or town pool so that should be fun..

Quoting telecomgirl:

Quoting rocamom:

We are in school until June 21st.. We have a weekend trip planned in May for Memorial weekend we're heading to NH

June for Father's day weekend we're heading to VT (camping)

July possibly heading to NH again (different section but still FUN and camping)

August we head to my parents for almost a week and have fun there.  (lantern lighting, fair, and fireworks)

That's what we have planned..  Plus day trips closer to home and a week of swim lessons at our local town pond.

Sounds like a really fun summer! We LOVE camping too!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Christy78
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:11 PM

we are leaving June 1 for  vacation to my parents house In OR . My kids get out of school May 30  its  going to be a long drive with a 14  yr old , 10 yr old and a 7 yr old and 2 Doxins . 

telecomgirl
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Quoting Christy78:

we are leaving June 1 for  vacation to my parents house In OR . My kids get out of school May 30  its  going to be a long drive with a 14  yr old , 10 yr old and a 7 yr old and 2 Doxins . 

Hope you have a wonderful time vacationing at your parents house, and hope the weather cooperates! I live in WA, so I know how hit-miss weather can be sometimes when planning vacations.

Christy78
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Quoting telecomgirl:

Quoting Christy78:

Hope you have a wonderful time vacationing at your parents house, and hope the weather cooperates! I live in WA, so I know how hit-miss weather can be sometimes when planning vacations.

I used to live In Kent Washington    My 14 and 10 yr ld both were born at Valley Medical center in Renton WA

Hottmomma607
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM
We went to Six flags in Vallejo a few years back! Last year went to the Six flags nearest Hollywood. I don't rememberthe city? We stayed a few blocks away from Univeral studios which also visited! :-)

Quoting mamacalifornia:

Small trip planned to Six Flags in Vallejo and then the next day to Sacramento to explore Old Sac

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacalifornia
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:06 PM

This will be our second time going to the one in Vallejo, how did you like the one by Hollywood? Would you reccomend it?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

We went to Six flags in Vallejo a few years back! Last year went to the Six flags nearest Hollywood. I don't rememberthe city? We stayed a few blocks away from Univeral studios which also visited! :-)

Quoting mamacalifornia:

Small trip planned to Six Flags in Vallejo and then the next day to Sacramento to explore Old Sac

Hottmomma607
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM
I think they measure out about the same! Had a good time at both! The one by Hollywood seemed less crowded! And my DS 9yoo got to do the WB kids center he was on stage with Daffy&Bugs. I don't if they had that at Vallejo?

Quoting mamacalifornia:

This will be our second time going to the one in Vallejo, how did you like the one by Hollywood? Would you reccomend it?

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Quoting mamacalifornia:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimmiegiggler
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:20 PM

we have two trips to the beach planned, one just for DH and I and one as a family!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)