Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Livingroom Pics...PLEEEEEASE!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:19 AM
  • 30 Replies

Ladies, I'm dying here. We've been in the house a year and the livingroom is HORRIBLE, but I have NO inspiration :(

Let me see what you've come up with. I don't even know my decorating style. It's our first house :)

Mom to...3 cats (Howard, Bernadette & Fuzzy), 1 dog (Jack), 3 human kids (James, Caleb & Jocelyn) and ttc (Jasper or Arabella).

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM

I haven't gotten to my living room yet... All I have picked out is the paint color and it isn't on the walls yet.

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:24 AM

my livingroom is still up in the air. i need more peices for it, including a rug. but i can't find one i want to comit to! 

Here is what it looks like so far--Nothing fancy and super boring looking. LOL

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:24 AM

It looks comfortable :)

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:32 AM

lOl Thanks. It's not what i want it to be. The other house was much smaller so decorating it was easy. lOl..now i have all this room and don't know what to do w/ it.

Quoting VintageWife:

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:34 AM

My livingroom sucks cause it's the only room in the house that doesn't have real hardwoods. It has carpet with concrete underneath cause it was an add on years ago. So there is this brown carpet, our couches that are falling apart, white walls and too much space :( 

Quoting SassyWildflower:

lOl Thanks. It's not what i want it to be. The other house was much smaller so decorating it was easy. lOl..now i have all this room and don't know what to do w/ it.

Quoting VintageWife:

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:36 AM

you could always get covers to go over your couches until you can get something else if you wanted. 

Space is my problem. I have to figure out what i want and how to make it come together!

Quoting VintageWife:

My livingroom sucks cause it's the only room in the house that doesn't have real hardwoods. It has carpet with concrete underneath cause it was an add on years ago. So there is this brown carpet, our couches that are falling apart, white walls and too much space :( 

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting VintageWife:

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:38 AM

I always forget about those! 

Quoting SassyWildflower:

you could always get covers to go over your couches until you can get something else if you wanted. 

Space is my problem. I have to figure out what i want and how to make it come together!

Quoting VintageWife:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting VintageWife:

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:40 AM

See!! LOL.. Sometimes it just takes somone on the outside of the situation to offer up a suggestion! LOL

Quoting VintageWife:

I always forget about those! 

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting VintageWife:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting VintageWife:

friend8622
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:08 AM

I don't have any.  

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Horrible picture of the room but lol It was taken when he just installed the new flooring. We got it out of a house built in 1910. Just cleaned it up and put it in. I love it lol Anyhow you can see the wall color is "gold" (NOT - it looks yellow! I wanted gold but oh well).... Curtains are blue which need changed badly but I havent found anything I like yet.

I got new art work thats on the wall not shown but honestly my living room is just a work in progress. It needs my focus but I'm not putting focus on it right now lol it's livable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN