Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

..Do you & your SO...

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:08 PM
  • 45 Replies

Do you and your SO have anything special you do every day or every evening to spend time together?

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
friend8622
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:17 PM

No not really. 

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Hell no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto3bees
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:18 PM

watch tv? lol

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:20 PM

My husband and I do. Every night we put the kids to bed then he lays with me while I watch my 'Sex & the City' DVD's. lol..He knows I don't get to watch them any other time really. I think it's really sweet of him.

Other times we'll just lay there and watch a movie or something in the quiet. It's nice =)

ZoeCY
by Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Unfortunately no, he works nights so getting time that is just for us is difficult!

psych_mom
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Yes, every night we spend a few mins just talking and hanging out together. It's usually about 30 mins to an hour and we talk about anything and everything. It helps us unwind from the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM

awww I remember when it used to be like that for us. Hopefully you can find some time together soon.

Quoting ZoeCY:

Unfortunately no, he works nights so getting time that is just for us is difficult!

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:30 PM

That's so nice. My husband is always the one to help me calm down after a hard day.

Quoting psych_mom:

Yes, every night we spend a few mins just talking and hanging out together. It's usually about 30 mins to an hour and we talk about anything and everything. It helps us unwind from the day.

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Just watch tv. On Sunday nights though he will watch army wives with me. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nutmeg101
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:41 PM
He helps me put the kids to bed, and then we take the dogs out for "last pee" and we get to just chat and catch up. It doesn't sound like much- but it helps us stay connected.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)