Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you and your SO have anything special you do every day or every evening to spend time together?

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
Aqua_Jen
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:38 PM
We have tea after the kids go to bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katzmeow726
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Most evenings we sit out on our balcony at our apartment.  It's quiet and private.  I have a glass of wine, he has a beer, and we just talk.

And every Sunday we have a coffee date at the church rec center.  The kids go to sunday school, and we have an hour to talk and just be together and relax. Our church service is in the afternoons at 4:30.  It's designed for young families with kids.   

Samjoel
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

NO not really...that would be nice tho *Dreamy Sigh*

kimmiegiggler
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:24 PM

muahahah!

Quoting xo.MommyW.xo:

Hell no

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM

that sounds so nice & relaxing!

Quoting katzmeow726:

Most evenings we sit out on our balcony at our apartment.  It's quiet and private.  I have a glass of wine, he has a beer, and we just talk.

And every Sunday we have a coffee date at the church rec center.  The kids go to sunday school, and we have an hour to talk and just be together and relax. Our church service is in the afternoons at 4:30.  It's designed for young families with kids.   

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

DH & I sometimes read the bible together and talk about it. It's always nice :)

Quoting IhaveHisjoy:

We talk about our day..what plans we have for next day..then we read together, me to him usually..and then talk about what we just read. Btw..its usually the Bible we read.

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:06 AM

before we had kids, we used to go on walks every night and just hold hands and talk. loved those times.

Quoting lioness3e:

We go out almost every night after work. We enjoy getting coffee or driving around the city and talk about our day. We'll go to parks and walk around the mall.

EmilyMarshall
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Hell no

VisionSeeker
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:51 AM

Quoting Nutmeg101:

He helps me put the kids to bed, and then we take the dogs out for "last pee" and we get to just chat and catch up. It doesn't sound like much- but it helps us stay connected.

that's about what we do.

emilyrosenj
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:12 AM
No we watch tv but I'm in my chair and he's on the couch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)