Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

What kind of dining room do you have?

don't mind the laptop on the table. We got this from a work friend of my DF. It is so lovely. We are so greatful to have it. What do yours look like?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
friend8622
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I love that table!  Where did you get it at?

Quoting the3Rs:

Yours looks beautiful!  We don't have a dedicated dining room (which makes me SO sad) - just a dining area off the kitchen.

I do, however, like my kitchen table.  I desperately want a dining room so I can have a formal set like yours, but that isn't going to happen.  So, in the meantime, here's our only table :)  I like it because there are leaves on each side, so it can be configured in circle, oval, or square shapes.

Oval

Circle

Square

Amy, Wife to Paul and Mother to Luke 5 years old, Ben 4 years old, and Ryan 2 year old.

the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Thank you!  :)  We got it at a local store, but their website is http://www.furniturerow.com/ .  They have stores in about 30 states.

Quoting friend8622:

Quoting the3Rs:

Yours looks beautiful!  We don't have a dedicated dining room (which makes me SO sad) - just a dining area off the kitchen.

I do, however, like my kitchen table.  I desperately want a dining room so I can have a formal set like yours, but that isn't going to happen.  So, in the meantime, here's our only table :)  I like it because there are leaves on each side, so it can be configured in circle, oval, or square shapes.

Oval

Circle

Square

friend8622
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Thanks!  And there are two stores not too far away from where I live! YAY!  However, I don't see that table on the site, they do have some other nice tables though!

Quoting the3Rs:

Thank you!  :)  We got it at a local store, but their website is http://www.furniturerow.com/ .  They have stores in about 30 states.

Quoting friend8622:

Quoting the3Rs:

Oval

Circle

Square

Amy, Wife to Paul and Mother to Luke 5 years old, Ben 4 years old, and Ryan 2 year old.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:22 AM

My home is open concept my living room/dining room & kitchen are one huge room..All of my furniture is pretty casual because of this(open concept)..My furniture is antique -a set that was passed down from my grandmother.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM

we dont have one either.  Right now it's an eat in kitchen.

In our "long term plans" we will though but it'll be a few years before we can get to that point.

1st_time_mom789
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Quoting HisSweetheart07:

we dont have one either.  Right now it's an eat in kitchen.

In our "long term plans" we will though but it'll be a few years before we can get to that point.

That's what I wanted originally an eat in kitchen. I kind of have one but instead of chairs around the table I have in my kitchen, I have the coffee maker and my can opener on it. I don't chairs to put around it plus my kitchen is kind of small.

CafeMom Tickers
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:17 PM

very pretty!! I really like what you have done with the room.

Quoting La-Belle-Vie:

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:23 PM

We dont have one. lOl.. We gave out good table away when we moved & never bought a new one. we have a card table and chairs we use which is fine by me b/c the space in the eat-in kitchen isn't all that big.

kimmiegiggler
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:14 PM

we have a kitchen table in the kitchen...

psych_mom
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:01 AM

We have a dining area off of our kitchen. When we had a larger house with a formal dining room it was our computer room so when we were looking for a place this time we didn't look for a house with a formal dining room because for us it would be a wasted space.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)