Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you keep your kitchen tidy?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave 10 moms Target Up & Up Dish Packs. Read what these moms have to say and how putting these dish packs in their dishwasher left their dishes sparkling clean. 

Then, share your story/tips on how you keep your kitchen tidy.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Replies (71-80):
momkaribg
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:19 AM
I wish I had a dishwasher lol
Rushn311
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I only use Cascade, it works great with my water here where we live. I would of tried the Target ones tho if I was picked.

For those that say it doesn't fit the dishwasher compartment, I just toss mine in the dishwasher. LOL

kimmiegiggler
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:16 PM

cool.

elijahsmama09
by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Cool....I have no idea. LOL.
MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I wish I used mine lol. Jim has the notion they waste to much electricity so I haven't ran one in about 5 years lol.

Quoting momkaribg:

alliesmom112
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I use the cascade tabs too and haven't been happy with them. I just told dh I wanted to try something else when I run out this time. I think I will try the target brand ones. Thanks for your review

Quoting supergirl_mommy:

This post is reserved for our influencer mom 'supergirl_mommy'

I received my Up & Up Auto Dish Packs last Monday and have been using them this week. I typically do 1-2 loads a day epending on how many dishes /toys need cleaned. I normally use cascade tabs but after trying these tabs I have found my dishes to have more of a shine to them and find that my plates and pans get cleaner. I only have one issue as they are slightly thicker so takes a little work to get them in the depenser but after a little work they fit.
I am switching to the Target Up & Up Auto Dish Tabs I see the pros of using then outweighing the one con that I found.
Thank you CafeMom and Target for this great opportunity to be a part of this wonderful influencer program.

momkaribg
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Lol

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

I wish I used mine lol. Jim has the notion they waste to much electricity so I haven't ran one in about 5 years lol.

Quoting momkaribg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Sounds like pretty much everyone liked the end results but they were a little difficult to fit in the compartment. I am glad for this influencer because I am looking for a new dishwashing detergent.

alliesmom112
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I have always used the Cascade tablets too but the package I bought doesn't seem to be cleaning my dishes as well as in the past.

Quoting Rushn311:

I only use Cascade, it works great with my water here where we live. I would of tried the Target ones tho if I was picked.

For those that say it doesn't fit the dishwasher compartment, I just toss mine in the dishwasher. LOL

Kaci
by Kaci on May. 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM
LOL sounds like my mil!

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Quoting momkaribg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)