Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you tackle greasy dishes, messy surfaces, and dirty hands in your kitchen?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:02 AM
  • 89 Replies
1 mom liked this

Tackling greasy dishes, messy surfaces, and dirty hands in your kitchen is a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We gave 10 CafeMom members the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System and asked them to use it in their kitchen. With the revolutionary automatic hands-free dispenser, moms can not only wash greasy dishes and clean tough messes, but also kill bacteria on their hands as it gently cleanses them!

Tell us about your family. How do you tackle greasy dishes, messy surfaces, and dirty hands in your kitchen?

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Here are some great responses from our CafeMoms!

I think my favorite thing about it is the no touch feature. Not having to touch a bottle or pump after touching food or messy clean ups is awesome.

- outtamymynd

I like that I don't have to pick up a bottle of soap anytime I want to wash a dish. It cleans my dishes really well and it smells wonderful.

- Lisha77

I was able to wash my hands easily after handling raw chicken and not have to touch the soap bottle. I have to say, overall, I'm very pleased with my new system and highly recommend it to my friends.

theycallmemom4 

friend8622
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I've seen that product and have wanted to try it, I'm very interested to see what everyone says about it!

PookaboosMom
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Can't wait to receive mine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tmtt27
by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I am looking forward to trying this product out.

Love.My.Soldier
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I received mine today!! I am very excited! I have friends that use theirs in every bathroom and I love that it is hands free. I can't wait to use it. I am actually looking forward to the morning dishes. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I've always wanted one but never got one... I'll be interested in what everyone says

PookaboosMom
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I receiving my Lysol No Touch Thursday via UPS. I wasn't home all day Friday so today was my first chance to use it.

My five year old dd and her friends think it is the coolest thing ever, they kept coming inside wanting to wash their hands with it, which I think is a plus if it encourages kids to wash their hands.

Mine came with berry scented soap, which smells fabulous.

For the most part I like it. I have noticed that I sometimes have trouble setting the sensor off, but I think that is user error, lol, because the kids have no trouble.

It is handy. I love that I can soap up my hands without having to touch the bottle, especially after handling things like raw meat.

It also is handy for quick kitchen wipe downs.

All in all I think it is pretty nifty and I am glad to have it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love.My.Soldier
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:39 PM
We have been using our Lysol no touch kitchen system all weekend. We are a family of 5 and all of us have put it to the test.
I do most of the cooking and I am a messy cook. I love the ease of washing up my hands especially when they are covered in dough. I wash my hands repeatedly, I told you I was messy. My hands are still soft and I like the way it smells.
My husband does the after meal clean up. He commented that he likes how well it suds up on the dishes and it cleans the countertops without a residue.
My kids have been washing their hands in the kitchen so they can use it. It is actually saving me a mess. It dispenses the perfect amount so I'm not cleaning up puddles of soap. I will be purchasing a system for each bathroom.
I would definitely give it a high rating. I think it is a great product.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
telecomgirl
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing what the other moms have to say! :)

outtamymynd
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I just received my Lysol No-touch kitchen system from the CM influencer program and I love it!! I think my favorite thing about it is the no touch feature. Not having to touch a bottle or pump after touching food or messy clean ups is awesome. It cleans well, leaves a nice clean feel. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to use mine, my kids even love it! **Orange scented.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)