Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Baking

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:25 PM
  • 17 Replies

Did you bake anything today?  This week?  Do you plan on baking anything anytime soon?  If so what?

breastfeeding                         toddler girl         toddler boy

Samantha-always nursing Elayna          Emmalee-4yo                   Elijah-1yo

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:26 PM

I made fesh baked honey wheat bread!  It just came out of the oven and smells absolutly delicious!!!  I think I may try to make some sourdough bread from a boxed mix that I have.  and then tomorrow I think I might make some cookies with my DD.

breastfeeding                         toddler girl         toddler boy

Samantha-always nursing Elayna          Emmalee-4yo                   Elijah-1yo

Kaci
by Kaci on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Nooo don't need the calories. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaci
by Kaci on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Sounds good!

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

I made fesh baked honey wheat bread!  It just came out of the oven and smells absolutly delicious!!!  I think I may try to make some sourdough bread from a boxed mix that I have.  and then tomorrow I think I might make some cookies with my DD.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM

No I didn't but I am going to make some homemade artisan bread this coming week.

VisionSeeker
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I make bread. I also have to bake some for my son's class for state testing this week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VisionSeeker
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM
I'm thinking of peanut butter cup krispie treats, brownies, and Oreo stuffed sugar cookies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
friend8622
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:56 PM

No, haven't baked anything since my ds's birthday on the 18th.  The bread sounds delicious though!

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Nope, Nope, and Nope...

I know I have cake pops coming up soon that I'll need to do for a friend but that's it.

SassyWildflower
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM

nothing today. But this past week we baked homemade snickerdoodle cookies.

mammapav
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:05 AM

I made bread  and I am making Chocolate Cookies on Sunday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)