Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ding ding ding winner!

Posted by   + Show Post

have you ever won anything on CM? have you ever been apart of an influencer program?

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
Kaci
by Kaci on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I did this one also for spring.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Yup. I was part of the Kmart influencer program a couple years ago.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaci
by Kaci on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Same here

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

I did tons of influencers for awhile then nothing. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I entered a few contests, but haven't won anything.  Haven't participated in influencer groups yet. I didn't know they had any.

Nutmeg101
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM
I was in an influencer program!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM

I have done many influencer programs..The last one i did was Lindt Gold bunny for Easter..

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I have won a totebag from doing a game on here and I have done one influencer. I'd love to do more of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I've done a few influencer programs: Target 2x,Kmart,  Home Goods, Pier 1, Lowes/Valspar, Betty Crocker.   And I've won CM mousepads, which I use at work.  I tell you, these influencer programs are deadly for us / good for the retailers. I've spent more than the original value of the influencer program at 4 of the 5 of these stores just in the past month alone. I really get into them and tell everyone so they get good word of mouth advertising too.  They are a lot of fun.  My mom and my son love helping me with them, and my mom was just asking if I was doing any. They are really a win-win for everyone.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I was part of the Pier 1 influencer program last winter.  It was pretty fun.

lauriebash
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I was in 2 influencer programs. The 1st was a years ago, I got a $100 gift card for Kmart to get graduation party supplies. It was HORRIBLE! Kmart had NOTHING! I ended up buying tiki torches, bottled water and chips. My husband and I NEVER had such a hard time spending money. I even went to 2 different Kmarts! My husband said he will never go to Kmart again.lol too much stress. According to the other feedback, we were not the only ones that had a hard time. I'll just say that Kmart will NEVER have me rate them again. haha

The 2nd, I just got last week. I received 2 gift cards. the first is a $25 Walmart one, to buy the new Red Baron frozen pizzas and a $50 one to Fandango. com, to see the new Avengers movie. It's a family night deal that we have to rate the pizza and say how the family liked the movie. We were able to pre-order the movie tickets on line. We will see it Saturday evening in 3D IMAX.

I remember at different times winning a Cafemom tee and a beach-ball/frisbee combo. I think that was just a random drawing

katemma
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Quoting kimmiegiggler:

have you ever won anything on CM? have you ever been apart of an influencer program?

I want to! How do u become part of an influencer program or win something?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)