Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

6 Touching Reunions Between Military Men and Their Dogs

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:57 AM
  • 3 Replies

6 Touching Reunions Between Military Men and Their Dogs

Posted by Mary Fischer on April 30, 2012 at 11:36 AM

soldier dogThere's nothing more heartwarming than watching one of our brave military men surprising their loved ones with emotional homecomings -- and the magic moments aren't strictly limited to human beings! Pets miss their owners when they're gone just as much as family members do, and possibly even more.

It must be pretty confusing for dogs to have their beloved owners leave for tours of duty. I wonder how many poor pooches have woken up wondering why the person they love most in the world has suddenly disappeared. And I guess that's why so many pets are unable to hold back their pure joy and emotion upon their owners' return.

Take this sweet German Shepherd for example. He went out to play a game of fetch, and got the shock of his life after retrieving the tennis ball and bringing it back to find his owner waiting for him!

There are so many other amazing dog/military reunion stories out there too. Remember this Boxer who leaped out of a car upon seeing his "daddy"?

This one really made me tear up. How adorable is this pup who peered out the front door to see her owner in the yard after a year's deployment?!

These two pups couldn't stop crying after their dad came home, and they seemed to be competing for his attention!

And this Siberian Husky about jumped through the door when his owner surprised him in a hotel room.

This little princess couldn't resist covering her brave soldier in kisses, and he didn't seem to mind one bit!

Click HERE to see videos

Does your pet get emotional when you've been gone for a long time?

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM

That was sweet!!!

My dog gets very emotional...I have a howler :)

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM

thats so cute.

My dogs are always so excited to see us when we come home!

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Aww that is very touching :)

Join us at

Time Out for You

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN