Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Are you and your siblings a lot alike or very different from eachother?

How many siblings do you have?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
psych_mom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I am completely different than both my brothers and my half sister.

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on May. 1, 2012 at 2:45 PM

2 older siblings. My brother is the oldest then my sister then me.  My sister and I are more alike and I get along better with her than my brother.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I have one half sister.

We look alike - I'm often mistaken for her by elders.

this is the most recent picture I have of us. Christmas 2010. We've both changed are looks some since then but you understand lol

Personality-wise we are polar opposites. Interests are polar opposites. Parenting styles are polar opposites. We are not close.... at all. But we'll pretend to be best friends when we see each other because it makes the family happy overall. We're not enemies by any means, we dont try to hurt each other... we just travel our own paths and try to keep it that way.

I haven't seen her since Christmas 2011 and I probably won't see her again till Thanksgiving 2012. Shes getting married in 10days, I just found out last week. I gave my mom a card for her & her man but I was already told that it's an "intimate ceremony" so that means parents only ---- another story for another day. Maybe I'll post about it in a few if I don't forget.

Eta: there is 8 years between us

rocamom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:28 PM

My brother and I are VERY different however we do have SOME similarities..

Kaci
by Kaci on May. 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM
I had one. We are very different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I am the oldest. I have a brother who is 3 years younger than me, and a sister who is 13 years my junior.  I really don't have alot in common with them.  I like Country music, and they prefer 90s alternative music or some of that new gargage band sounding stuff that I can't stand.  My sister is also a tomboy, and I like girly things. My brother and I used to fight like cats and dogs during our teen years.  He moved to Arizona after highschool, and we are getting along better, but we aren't extremely close.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I have an older brother..We are very, very different.

mitchiesgirl
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I have 3 siblings- an older brother and 2 older sisters.... We are VERY different
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmh4girls
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:16 PM

1 younger brother and 4 step siblings - 2 older sisters, 1 older brother, and 1 younger sister.

Lilypie - (oNTg)

Lilypie - (2j6p)

Lilypie - (dkNa)

Lilypie - (0jgL)

Lilypie - (P4JU)

friend8622
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I have 2 brothers one that's older and one younger.  I'm totally different from my brothers and each of them are totally different from each other.  I'm really close to my younger brother, however, my older brother is antisocial and doesn't like to talk or hangout with anybody. lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN