Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Well, that wasn't the first thing I wanted to deal with this morning...

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM
  • 18 Replies

Hubby got up early to go to some job training and I am left with all 3 of our kids.  No big deal, two of the three are still asleep and the oldest is reading a book in her bed.  I'll catch a few more Z's then get up and get us all breakfast.  So I sleep a little longer the kids are doing fine. then my oldest gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom.  She does her business then flushes and she starts running out of the bathroom!  I'm like OMG what did you do?  and that's when I hear the water just start pouring out of the toilet.  UHG....I run into my mom's room to get her to grab me a bunch of towles to clean up the mess.  luckily it wasn't too much water and a couple of beach towles did the trick.  So I plunge the toilet and get the water to go down.  My mom told me after the fact that the toilet had been acting weird this morning and that it was my oldest's fault.  UHG...it's all cleaned up now and everything is fine with the toilet but that serioulsy wasn't something I was wanting to do first thing in the morning...

by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Ugh... not a good way to start the day.

Nutmeg101
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Yuck! Happy morning- right? Sorry- my cleaning up a "puppy" puddle pales in comparison!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Oh man that really sucks!! Hope the rest of your day gets better!

telecomgirl
by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM

What a horrible start to a morning! I really hope your day has improved since then...

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on May. 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM
It did get better. Right now we are laying down for naps and hopefully the test of the day goes by uneventful...

Quoting telecomgirl:

What a horrible start to a morning! I really hope your day has improved since then...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on May. 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM
And it should say at the top that it wasn't my oldests fault.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mybabysmama35
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Ugh!!! Not a good morning! I'm glad your day got better and I hope tomorrow morning is a little less eventful! :)

VintageWife
by Tiffany on May. 2, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Glad things went better.

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Ugh, wiping up toilet water first thing in the morning is not a good way to start the day!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Sure hope your day got better :)

Join us at

Time Out for You

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)