Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Well, that wasn't the first thing I wanted to deal with this morning...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hubby got up early to go to some job training and I am left with all 3 of our kids.  No big deal, two of the three are still asleep and the oldest is reading a book in her bed.  I'll catch a few more Z's then get up and get us all breakfast.  So I sleep a little longer the kids are doing fine. then my oldest gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom.  She does her business then flushes and she starts running out of the bathroom!  I'm like OMG what did you do?  and that's when I hear the water just start pouring out of the toilet.  UHG....I run into my mom's room to get her to grab me a bunch of towles to clean up the mess.  luckily it wasn't too much water and a couple of beach towles did the trick.  So I plunge the toilet and get the water to go down.  My mom told me after the fact that the toilet had been acting weird this morning and that it was my oldest's fault.  UHG...it's all cleaned up now and everything is fine with the toilet but that serioulsy wasn't something I was wanting to do first thing in the morning...

by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Replies (11-18):
MommaLis5
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:21 PM

the good this is it can only go up from there, i mean quite literally it can't get crappier lmao

--Insanity is hereditary.  You get it from your children.family in the van

nf1
by Nina on May. 4, 2012 at 6:02 AM
Glad things went better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on May. 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM

GAG..not first thing on my list either

friend8622
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Oh no!  I hope your day has gotten better!

jeremy1
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:44 PM
That's a good sign of a shitty day ...teehee..one morning i wole up with speghetti in my toilet my daughter was making me breakfast lol
Kaci
by Kaci on May. 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM
So sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimmiegiggler
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM

how embarassing for your oldest!

T.A.R.D.I.S
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM

If your mom knew it was acting funny, instead of blaming the oldest, why didn't she tell you or better yet just fix it herself?

I mean, when I was staying at my moms for the summer and one of the toilets clogged, I didn't wait for someone else to fix it, I fixed it myself. And I'm 26 years old. Your mom is a grown woman, she could have done it instead of waiting for you to get up to a huge mess before the problem was fixed. UGH.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)