Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

High-strung or low-key?

Always going, going, going, excited about everything?

Or super laid back, take things as they come, etc?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Replies (21-23):
Ladybug.Hugs
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I don't like my laugh I think it sounds soooooo...silly.lol..but sometimes my laugh makes me laugh!!...lol...and sometimes I get to laughing so hard that I lose my breath and I'm laughing but nothings coming out...lol

Quoting SassyWildflower:

I think you're way more laid back than high-strung. Cept when you get excited! LOL..ORRRR when you get to laughing. LOL..

Yall-her laugh is infectious. You can't help but laugh when she's laughing. LOL

Quoting Ladybug.Hugs:

I honestly don't know, maybe a mix of both...well, you know me sarah-what would you say I am?..lol

SassyWildflower
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:31 PM

LOL..I hate my laugh so much.

Yours makes me crack up thought just b/c it's like once you start, you can't stop. LOL

Quoting Ladybug.Hugs:

I don't like my laugh I think it sounds soooooo...silly.lol..but sometimes my laugh makes me laugh!!...lol...and sometimes I get to laughing so hard that I lose my breath and I'm laughing but nothings coming out...lol

Quoting SassyWildflower:

I think you're way more laid back than high-strung. Cept when you get excited! LOL..ORRRR when you get to laughing. LOL..

Quoting Ladybug.Hugs:

I honestly don't know, maybe a mix of both...well, you know me sarah-what would you say I am?..lol

Ladybug.Hugs
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

and that's true..I CAN'T stop..lol

Quoting SassyWildflower:

LOL..I hate my laugh so much.

Yours makes me crack up thought just b/c it's like once you start, you can't stop. LOL

Quoting Ladybug.Hugs:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting Ladybug.Hugs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN