Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My neighbor just informed me he lost his bearded dragon-he's about 3ft long..He thinks last he saw it was headed towards my house..Like i don't have enough creepy wildlife hanging around my house -now, i need to be on the lookout for a big lizard.. :(

How do you lose a lizard?

by on May. 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I don't know anything about bearded dragons it's not something i would consider getting as a pet..If i see it i'm calling him or animal control- i don't plan to handle it myself..

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

not to completely freak you out more but arent they poisionous? I thought that's how they killed their prey (to bite it, then wait for the poision to kill it). :(

That's really horrible to lose such an animal.....

Please be cautious. I hope they catch it soon

T.A.R.D.I.S
by on May. 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM

I once found a tarantula in my moms house when I was in Highschool getting ready one morning. I was getting my stuff together in the hallway about to take a bath, i turn around and this massive black hairy spider was less than a foot next to me. I FREAKED out. I was home alone and I called my sister to see where she was and thankfully only 5 minutes away. I had her drive out to kill it and had her husband get rid of it for me. Oh man it was horrible. But if a lizard were to crawl around the house, I wouldn't mind. I would probably scoop it up and put it in a box and send it back to the owner. Good luck with that.

friend8622
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:35 PM

On no!  

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on May. 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM
::shudders:: Those are cool but running across one unexpectedly...gew. You'd see a Jenny shaped hole through the closest wall.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on May. 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Good plan! Lol!

Quoting inmybizz:

I don't know anything about bearded dragons it's not something i would consider getting as a pet..If i see it i'm calling him or animal control- i don't plan to handle it myself..

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

not to completely freak you out more but arent they poisionous? I thought that's how they killed their prey (to bite it, then wait for the poision to kill it). :(

That's really horrible to lose such an animal.....

Please be cautious. I hope they catch it soon

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
telecomgirl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

::shudders:: Those are cool but running across one unexpectedly...gew. You'd see a Jenny shaped hole through the closest wall.

I almost choked on a piece of apple laughing so hard. hahaha I'm pretty certain I'd make some noise and jump, as if jumping and shrieking would accomplish much....in fact the noise and quick jump would probably startle it and I'd really be in trouble! lol

telecomgirl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Any sign of it? Hopefully the neighbor found it  by now...

DixieL
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM

That's gross Make sure you look all around before you walk

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on May. 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Lol!! You'd get a feature in When Dragons Attack. Haha!

Jumping and shrieking is pretty standard mouse procedure in my world. I feel like that would be an inadequate reaction to a dragon. Haha!!

Quoting telecomgirl:

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

I almost choked on a piece of apple laughing so hard. hahaha I'm pretty certain I'd make some noise and jump, as if jumping and shrieking would accomplish much....in fact the noise and quick jump would probably startle it and I'd really be in trouble! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
telecomgirl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:30 PM

haha, true.

I don't know much about them, but I'm hoping they're slow moving. I can run fast, it may be the only thing I have going for me if approached by one! lol

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Lol!! You'd get a feature in When Dragons Attack. Haha!

Jumping and shrieking is pretty standard mouse procedure in my world. I feel like that would be an inadequate reaction to a dragon. Haha!!

Quoting telecomgirl:

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)