Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

So, Whatcha Doing Today?

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 27 Replies

????

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
friend8622
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:24 AM

No ideas yet!  I hope we can get out to the park or something. 

Ladybug.Hugs
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Not much, it's rainy out & hubby works today..We're about to go grocery shopping and that's about it. lol

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Well I got up around 5:45 and had coffee, then started cleaning the house and doing laundry.  About 80% of the way there now LOL.  At noon there's a "carnival" at DD's school, so we're heading over there.  After that, no clue.  Hopefully relaxing at home I pray.  I have the "day off" today..  so relaxing would be great!  :)

I might get DH to set up DD's pool this evening.  It's been getting close to °95 outside every day this week.  We're supposed to have a high of °93 today!!  I think winter and spring passed us by.  So definitely pool weather.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Quoting friend8622:

No ideas yet!  I hope we can get out to the park or something. 

Hope you all make it to the park today..Is the weather nice where you are?

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Quoting Ladybug.Hugs:

Not much, it's rainy out & hubby works today..We're about to go grocery shopping and that's about it. lol

bummer!! this morning it looked a bit ugly/cloudy here, but it's since cleared up..

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Today i'm taking the kid to the movie(The Pirates! Band of Misfits)..Shop a bit at the Mall, have lunch(California Pizza Kitchen)..Drop a few dresses off at the resale store.Pick up a few plants from Lowe's/Home Depot..Do some planting later on today..That's it. 

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Well I got up around 5:45 and had coffee, then started cleaning the house and doing laundry.  About 80% of the way there now LOL.  At noon there's a "carnival" at DD's school, so we're heading over there.  After that, no clue.  Hopefully relaxing at home I pray.  I have the "day off" today..  so relaxing would be great!  :)

I might get DH to set up DD's pool this evening.  It's been getting close to °95 outside every day this week.  We're supposed to have a high of °93 today!!  I think winter and spring passed us by.  So definitely pool weather.

Yep hot here- around 95ish today..Have fun at the carnival!

Mommyof2114
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Well we will be home today! I'll be getting some stuff done and we will be jumping on our trampoline :-)
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Quoting Mommyof2114:

Well we will be home today! I'll be getting some stuff done and we will be jumping on our trampoline :-)

Cool!! trampolines are such fun..Did you get the large one ?( I may have you mistaken for someone else in the group that was asking about trampolines)..

PEEK05
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM

My son's first birthday (and party) is today. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)