Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

So, Whatcha Doing Today?

Posted by   + Show Post

????

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Replies (21-27):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on May. 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

my mom and I and the baby are out today...We(my mom and I) are getting our nails done then going to get our hair cut.  the baby is with me because I am her food source..lol my other two kids are with daddy today at a parade.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM

grocery shopping, baby shower, house party, more grocery shopping & getting party supplies

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:38 PM
We're at soccer right now and then we are heading to the library for its grand opening. Because the new bldg is bigger than the old bldg they bought a lot of new books to fill the shelves. Even though I'm number 570 on the waiting list for Catching Fire they have a few copies on the shelf and I'm hoping to grab one. I know I can buy it, but there is something about the thrill of getting it off the shelf.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lauriebash
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting lauriebash:

Rare, busy day.

We got up early to take my mom and our teen-aged son to the airport. They are meeting more of my family there to go on a cruise.

Our bike/skateboard shop is opened from 10-4, so we will be there until then.

Out for an early dinner, then to see the Avenger's 3D IMAX (influencer program perk).

Then to our nephew's place for an outside party. He is celebrating the end of his classes for the year.

Sometime between all of this, I have to go to my mom's (only about 8 miles away) and take care of her cat for the night, which I will be doing every evening until they get back from the cruise.

I'm tired already!

Busy, busy day.  Loved the avengers(saw it yesterday)..Where is your son cruising off to? I would love to go on a cruise.

They are heading to St. Thomas, San Juan, Bahamas, and Grand Turk. Hubby and I went on a cruise in February to celebrate our 20th. The only other time we went on one was for our honeymoon. It's nice, but 20 years ago, it was MUCH nicer. My mom and son has never been on one before. They were really excited.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Soccer, Baseball, Make frosting for 2 cakes, frost and decorate 2 cakes (just posted them), deliver cakes, BJ's for some shopping, unload car and put stuff away, 4pm Emily's dance school is dancing at the fundraiser so I'm going to take her to watch, and then home for dinner, and that's IT that's MY DAY!!!!  I'm pooped.. 

I also did dishes and laundry..  UGH

Ladybug.Hugs
by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting Ladybug.Hugs:

Not much, it's rainy out & hubby works today..We're about to go grocery shopping and that's about it. lol

bummer!! this morning it looked a bit ugly/cloudy here, but it's since cleared up..

It finally cleared up here too!..But right in time for hubby to go to work! BOOOO!...lol

kimmiegiggler
by on May. 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

we went garage salin' this morning, and now we are waiting for my mom and dad to get here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)