Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

I'm BACK !!! mjosephine is alive and well but ...

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:47 PM
  • 6 Replies

my computer has been broken for months  OMG !   I have sooo missed my cafe mom friends... My health took a BIG backslide the last several months, slowly working my way back to strength and mobility. Home alone for days on end, no one visiting and not able to communicate online has made me quite depressed plus seldom able to get to church. Told my abusive 18yr old daughter to leave my house after she threw my cane across the floor and called me a *ucking *unt. She said I couldn't make her leave. I told her the police could...she left, moved in with 34yr old "boyfriend"... Broke my heart. Ifeel like a failure as a mother, I always loved and encouraged and praised my kids efforts, told them I loved them every day, gave them everything I could and my son & daughter are self centered, materialistic, ungrateful brats who do not love me at all...I'll survive somehow. Still looking for an apt living expenses in my too large section 8 rental are costing $200 a month more than my income and eating into my savings put aside for moving expenses. I'm getting a working computer next month so won't have to rely on borrowed time. love to you all Kathy

mjosephine
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Glad you're back..Hope you get all your issues taken care of.  :)

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Glad to hear you finally got her to leave! Dont feel like a failure - shes the one that made the choice of acting that one.

Hope you can find a new place soon :)

Kaci
by Kaci on May. 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Ditto

Quoting inmybizz:

Glad you're back..Hope you get all your issues taken care of.  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Welcome back. =)

telecomgirl
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Welcome back!! Hope you're able to get into a new place very soon :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Great to see you back Kathy,
Hope all works out & will sure be nice when you have the computer working really well :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)