Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Sorry it only took me ALL day.. My room is still a mess and I'm TRYING to finish organizing it..  So don't comment on the crap all over LOL!!!!

This is my new TALL dresser and as you can see Mr. Lenny has already made himself a new home up there:)

This is my husbands new dresser.. He needs to situate the TV and we might even mount it on the wall.. I LOVE IT!!!

here is the headboard.. the footboard is EXACTLY the same but not as high.. I LOVE IT!!

We have NEVER had a matching bedroom set and have been married almost 11 years..  I LOVE IT and couldn't be happier.. My husband hasn't even seen it so I ahve worked ALL day trying to get our room nice but it's not yet there.. UGH!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
Kaci
by Kaci on May. 7, 2012 at 8:22 PM
That is gorgeous! I love it!

Quoting rocamom:

Sorry it only took me ALL day.. My room is still a mess and I'm TRYING to finish organizing it..  So don't comment on the crap all over LOL!!!!

This is my new TALL dresser and as you can see Mr. Lenny has already made himself a new home up there:)

This is my husbands new dresser.. He needs to situate the TV and we might even mount it on the wall.. I LOVE IT!!!

here is the headboard.. the footboard is EXACTLY the same but not as high.. I LOVE IT!!

We have NEVER had a matching bedroom set and have been married almost 11 years..  I LOVE IT and couldn't be happier.. My husband hasn't even seen it so I ahve worked ALL day trying to get our room nice but it's not yet there.. UGH!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
telecomgirl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:36 PM

It looks really nice!!

klamomma2
by Kaila on May. 7, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Looks great!!  Congratulations!! Hope your husband liked it all put together (I'm sure he did!!) 

Steph75
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:25 PM
It's beautiful!! I also love Lenny's spot. :) You had a great score!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Those are beautiful :)

Mommyof2114
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:36 AM
It's very nice, congrats you definetly deserved a good deal after 11 years of marriage :-)
LuvUSoMuch
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I love it - wish I had it! Perhaps you can show the results of all your hard work once the room is all done. I would love to see it. I have never had a matching set either. =)

rocamom
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

I'm so happy you guys all LOVE IT!!  I am SO excited about it.. My husband loved that all he had to do was figure out the TV/cables/and all the wires but most of those were done right so that was great for him..  When it's ALL said and done I will TRY to take some pics IF it's CLEAN LOL!!!!

IhaveHisjoy
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Very nice! What a great deal!!
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Wow, that's beautiful!  Not a bad find.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)