Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for cilantro and mix thoroughly to combine. Make sure the yogurt and cheese are stirred in throughout the entire bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Transfer to an oven-safe dish and top with extra cheese if you would like. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
To make this process easier, I always have cooked chicken on hand, and use Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice. If you have those two things, this can be throw together in a matter of minutes! It can also easily be made ahead of time and reheated.
- 2 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- ¾ cups Frozen Corn
- 15 ounces, fluid Can Black Beans, Drained And Rinsed
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (or Sour Cream)
- 4 ounces, fluid Can Green Chilis
- ½ cups Salsa
- 1 cup Low-fat Cheddar Cheese, Plus More For Topping
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro For Garnish