Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

wwyd strange car.. updated

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok, I live in an apartment building. The back of the building faces a car wash. Well since Monday there has been an suv parked at the edge of the car wash closest to our apartment building. It hasn't moved. It doesn't leave then come back. There hasnt been anyone go near the car unless someone parks next to it to dry off/vacuum out their car. I'm starting to get a little freaked out by it.

Should I call the police and have them come check it out? The ladies that live on the very bottom floor have all their cars parked next to their doors. Even when they have company. Should we call
the police?

Update
Ok I called the non emergency police line. I told them where it was and everything but since its not on my property I cant do anything about it. The car wash people would need to call it in and then have it towed. Maybe I will call the car wash up in a few and see what they have to say about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Replies (21-27):
friend8622
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM
I think that's a good idea.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocamom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I'm a little surprised they won't even come and check it out but if it's bothering you I would try to call the car wash OR go talk to them when they are there..  GOOD LUCK!!

Kaci
by Kaci on May. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Somene may be trying to sell it and the for sale sign fell off or something. Just a thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kaci
by Kaci on May. 11, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Somene may be trying to sell it and the for sale sign fell off or something. Just a thought.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
telecomgirl
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Hmm, I hope it gets removed soon and the car wash takes care of it!

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:11 AM

It could belong to someone affiliated with the car wash.

kimmiegiggler
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I would call the car wash people... maybe it's a graduation gift for their kid and they are hiding it there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN