Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Not too much longer & summer will be upon us!!

It's already hit 91 here in southern Kentucky. I imagine it's going to be a HOT one this year!!

What are some things you love about summer?

What are some things you hate?

by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Replies (41-43):
blondie805
by on May. 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I loved Kentucky. We visited Churchill Downs when we went to Louisville for Emergency Response help after flooding a few years ago. Then last year we were up in Lee County (Zoe). You live in one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!

Quoting SassyWildflower:

southern KY. =) about an hour north of Nashville.

Quoting blondie805:

Where in Kentucky? My church and I went up to Zoe to help some of the families there. I miss it!

It's been in the 80's since April here in South Carolina.

I am looking forward to taking a trip to the waterparks and maybe up to the mountains to go white water rafting.

SassyWildflower
by on May. 16, 2012 at 4:06 PM

See! that's so funny to me. I've lived here most of my life and don't see it the same way that an outsider (one not from here) does. When i moved to Montana, i thought it was the most beautiful place i'd ever been.lOl

Quoting blondie805:

I loved Kentucky. We visited Churchill Downs when we went to Louisville for Emergency Response help after flooding a few years ago. Then last year we were up in Lee County (Zoe). You live in one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen!

Quoting SassyWildflower:

southern KY. =) about an hour north of Nashville.

Quoting blondie805:

Where in Kentucky? My church and I went up to Zoe to help some of the families there. I miss it!

It's been in the 80's since April here in South Carolina.

I am looking forward to taking a trip to the waterparks and maybe up to the mountains to go white water rafting.

nf1
by Nina on May. 19, 2012 at 6:04 AM
I love love love summer. I'm glad we live in Fl!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN