Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Local pools & waterparks??

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM
  • 18 Replies

When does your local pool or water park open?

Will you be visiting it this year? About how many times do you think you will go?

by on May. 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on May. 19, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I think they opened today? 

We might go next weekend for a little while. 

We went a few times last year. I think we will go more this year in the afternoons on the weekend b/c you get half off after a certain time.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on May. 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea.  We'll be using the pool & water park (water hose LOL) in the backyard!

xo.MommyW.xo
by on May. 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Pool opens up when school is out. State parks open next monday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on May. 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM

that's what we do during the week when we can't go to the water park. The girls don't care as long as they get to play! LOL

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I have no idea.  We'll be using the pool & water park (water hose LOL) in the backyard!

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

first weekend of June (so this year it'll be June 1st)

We will hopefully be going every other week to the local pool or to my uncles pool. We are also going to have a small kiddie pool that they can play in daily here at the house.

LuvUSoMuch
by on May. 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I don't know when pools open here (now that my daughter is 21 I don't keep up with it) and since my grandson is only 19 months old, I think we will just join the Y so we can use the outdoor splash pad. 

Emmy217
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM
We don't have any water parks or outdoor summer pools. We live right on lake Huron (one of the great lakes) so that's where most swimming takes place (along with a few other smaller inland lakes) there is an indoor pool that I have an annual membership to. I do water aerobics classes, lap swimming, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queencreekmom
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Ours have been open and packed since Easter! We will go in a week when school gets out!
SassyWildflower
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:48 PM

i bet that is just beautiful!

Quoting Emmy217:

We don't have any water parks or outdoor summer pools. We live right on lake Huron (one of the great lakes) so that's where most swimming takes place (along with a few other smaller inland lakes) there is an indoor pool that I have an annual membership to. I do water aerobics classes, lap swimming, etc.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I'm not sure i don't keep up with the schedule..I live right on Lake Travis, so we go there year round..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN