Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

For Sarah, pics of DC with snow...

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this

Here are a few of the pics.

This is a house in Georetown. I loved the ice cicles hanging down.

This is us in Georgetown... My husband is exactly 6' tall.

Still in Georgetown.

This is outside the Museum of Modern Art.

The Mall between the Lincoln and Washington Memorials

The US Post Office

This is outside the Smithsonian Museum... well one of the many buildings that they have. I think this is the building that had the wildlife in it.

by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:44 PM

oh wow!! beautiful pics!! I looooooove your hair in that pic!! adorable!!

DC is beautiful no matter what I suppose. lOl.. love it covered in snow!

psych_mom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Thank you... I like it much better longer though. My husband just sits beside me and rubs and smells it. He loves my long hair. DC really is beautiful, especially if you can look past all the modern day stuff and see the true architecture that is there and look at the old buildings and how you have all the old and new together.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

psych_mom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Jukebox_Jenny
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:53 PM
So pretty!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:55 PM

lOl..sounds like leland. he loves my hair anyway but really loves it long. it was super long when we met. I think he's stuck on that. LOL

Oh you sound so much like me. i love old buildings. back then buildings were like art. i love it! i should find my DC pictures. they aren't that great b/c it was a barrowed camera from the Sgt. Major but..at least i have some memories of being there. lOl

Quoting psych_mom:

Thank you... I like it much better longer though. My husband just sits beside me and rubs and smells it. He loves my long hair. DC really is beautiful, especially if you can look past all the modern day stuff and see the true architecture that is there and look at the old buildings and how you have all the old and new together.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

SassyWildflower
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:55 PM

i loooooove arches!

Quoting psych_mom:

psych_mom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Did you see my Savannah pictures last June? Those buildings are fabulous!

Quoting SassyWildflower:

lOl..sounds like leland. he loves my hair anyway but really loves it long. it was super long when we met. I think he's stuck on that. LOL

Oh you sound so much like me. i love old buildings. back then buildings were like art. i love it! i should find my DC pictures. they aren't that great b/c it was a barrowed camera from the Sgt. Major but..at least i have some memories of being there. lOl

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

SassyWildflower
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:07 PM

don't think so. are they on your FB?

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

psych_mom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know... I'll have to see.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

psych_mom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Yes, all 200 of them, lol.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)