Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

What are you doing today?

by on May. 25, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Replies (11-17):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on May. 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Cute pictures!!

I went and did grocery shopping this morning and don't have anything else really planned. Maybe some more laundry as it is a never ending viciouse cycle of dirty clothes around here...lol

here's a video, they play this every friday afternoon on my favorite country station around here.

SassyWildflower
by on May. 25, 2012 at 10:47 AM

waiting on hubby to get home from work. Then we're going SHOPPPPPPPPPING!!! rofl..i need it. lOl..

Then this evening we're heading to the little carnival with the kids =)

justahousewife
by Member on May. 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I couldn't hardly believe it was Friday. Then I realized I made dinner on 'left-over night' yesterday. Geez. I forgot I was suppose to take a break from the kitchen and clean the rest of the house. :-/ 

I suppose I'll have to do Thursday's routine today. I need the exercise anyways. I spent way too much time in the kitchen this week and all that does is add on the middle. According to my scale I put on 2% body fat this week. Bother. Maybe I'll shampoo the carpets. That always works up a sweat.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Thanks .. we'll see how much we really get to see him, LOL
However we are use to that by now ..
Love the pool .. you got that right :)

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

Have a good day with your ds!!!! Pools are wonderful! :)

Quoting hugss:

Great pics, LOL

Some house stuff & hoping youngest ds gets here for a bit today.
Hanging out by the pool as well :)

Join Us At
Time Out for You

dingysfamily
by Suzi on May. 25, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Wrote a letter to a friend from high school I haven't heard from in years; I got a letter from her last Friday.  Then dh called & asked if I wanted to meet him for lunch ... so I went to Subway and had lunch with him!

dingysfamilyFamily and friends are a treasure from this life that we may keep in the next ... Unknown

telecomgirl
by on May. 26, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I did nothing yesterday but hang out with the kids. It was a good day :)  Same thing today, and tomorrow, and Monday! hehe

I was thinking of going to the ocean, but decided to wait until the littlest gremlin is old enough to hopefully not scream all the way there. Luckily we live fairly close (less than a 2 hr drive) so it's no biggy...maybe later this summer or something.. :)

friend8622
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:21 PM

HAHA!  love all of them!  We don't really have any plans. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)