Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Last night I baked some yummy...

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM
  • 13 Replies

Strawberries and cream muffins.

The recipe is very involved so I am not going to copy and paste it, just provide a link to it. I know some of you are skittish about following links, as I usually am, but please know that this is a valid site that is not got pop-ups or viruses. It is called Jane's Sweets & Baking Journal. Here is the recipe. Also she has lots of beautiful pictures of these on her site. Next I am trying her blueberry muffins.

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
telecomgirl
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Oh man those look good!

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:08 AM

these look really good!

psych_mom
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:09 AM

They are! I couldn't keep anything down yesterday because the stupid cyst on my ovary is flaring up and I was able to keep these down, lol. My tummy enjoyed these very much. DH had 3, the kids had 2. Good thing I made a double batch.

Quoting telecomgirl:

Oh man those look good!

psych_mom
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:10 AM

You should give them a try:) I bet your girls would love them.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

these look really good!

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

oh i know they would! we are big strawberry eaters here!

Quoting psych_mom:

You should give them a try:) I bet your girls would love them.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

these look really good!

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:18 AM

ok so I saw this picture on FB yesterday and now you are torturing me here today..  What's up with that Stacy :) hehehe.. They look yummy but I'm not really a strawberry person.. Maybe I'll make them for the kids..   Thanks for sharing.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Mat isn't either so I only put about 8 peices of Strawberries in each muffin and he loves them. He said they taste much better when they are cooked.

Quoting rocamom:

ok so I saw this picture on FB yesterday and now you are torturing me here today..  What's up with that Stacy :) hehehe.. They look yummy but I'm not really a strawberry person.. Maybe I'll make them for the kids..   Thanks for sharing.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM

ok ok I'll have to give them a try. it's supposed to be rainy here the next few days so maybe I'l make sure I have all the stuff and then we can try them..  THANKS!!

Quoting psych_mom:

Mat isn't either so I only put about 8 peices of Strawberries in each muffin and he loves them. He said they taste much better when they are cooked.

Quoting rocamom:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
3cutiebugs
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Mmmmmm! Sounds delicious!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM

those look delicious!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)