Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

My husband is weird

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM
  • 30 Replies

He got this for me yesterday(he doesn't go off and buy things like this)..I didn't ask for it or anything..Just came home and it was on the counter..So out of the blue..

Is he trying to tell me something??  Should i make something??  LOL!!

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocamom
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I REALLY think he wants something ahahah.. I LOVE My kitchen aid :)

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Quoting rocamom:

like what(LOL)..I'm not a skilled baker like you ladies..It takes all my mental powers to bake the simplest thing..I actually messed up rice krispies treats..How sad this that.

rocamom
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I'm sorry but I'm laughing because that is pretty bad HAHA.. Keep trying and you will get it.. I would go simple which is something like brownies.. Go to allrecipes.come and try to find a recipe or just use a box mix..  GOOD LUCK!!

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rocamom:

like what(LOL)..I'm not a skilled baker like you ladies..It takes all my mental powers to bake the simplest thing..I actually messed up rice krispies treats..How sad this that.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
hollydaze1974
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:49 PM
lol, I'd say it was way on sale....and it wasn't your birthday at least!
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Quoting hollydaze1974:

lol, I'd say it was way on sale....and it wasn't your birthday at least!

Not on sale..or if it was i would hate to see the original price..yikes!!  Not my bday either..

I guess he's just trying to be nice, but it totally weird to come home and find a big mixer INDUSTRIAL mixer on the counter..I don't even bake that much(LOL)..

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Thanks!! 

Quoting rocamom:

I'm sorry but I'm laughing because that is pretty bad HAHA.. Keep trying and you will get it.. I would go simple which is something like brownies.. Go to allrecipes.come and try to find a recipe or just use a box mix..  GOOD LUCK!!

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting rocamom:

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Jun. 2, 2012 at 12:56 PM
He's probably heard women talk about how great they and he wanted to do something special for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Hahaha! I can't help but laugh, but I am also jealous. I so want to upgrade to this mixer, but I can't justify it at all because my regular Kitchen Aid is just fine, but I really need 2, one for the cake and another for the frosting... would make life so much easier. Something simple to make would be a box of brownies, lol.

3cutiebugs
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Lol, men! :) but i'm also jealous, I would love to have a mixer like that. So would dh, but I hate to buy anything that costs more than 50 bucks unless it's 100% necessary.. (our a gift for the kiddos)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 2:14 PM
I have one of those (was a wedding present from my mom almost 17 years ago). I never use it & it's a bitch to store. But, looks like your DH was being nice - time to learn to bake! But I would say you two could learn to bake together...bonding! Seriously, my DH & I bonded over learning to make decorative soaps. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN