Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you shop at

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:33 PM
  • 22 Replies

stores like Costco or Sam's Club or BJ's?  Wholesale places like that?

breastfeeding                         toddler girl         toddler boy

Samantha-always nursing Elayna          Emmalee-4yo                   Elijah-1yo

by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:35 PM

yep, we shop at costco every now and then! We just went there today to see what all they had.  I did have to renew my membership though today.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 6:37 PM

I shope at BJ's..  Sams and costco aren't close enough for me but we have them in the state..

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 7:36 PM

yup...we have a sam's membership. 

how often we shop there depends on our money situation and what we need. we ussually go at least 1-2 times a month.

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 7:37 PM

i liked costco better than sam's but we dont have one here. i went to costco w/ MIL when she went. once we move back to MT, i'll defo have a membership there instead of sam's. 

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

yep, we shop at costco every now and then! We just went there today to see what all they had.  I did have to renew my membership though today.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:07 PM

No..not normally..I'll shop there when i;m planning a party and that's about it.

ZoeCY
by Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Yes we shop at Costco for a lot of things and GFS for a few things or when we are having a party or something like that.  

psych_mom
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Not really. My mom did just buy a membership at Sam's and add me to it, but I don't really see the savings.

thatgirl70
by Member on Jun. 2, 2012 at 8:56 PM

We only have Sam's Club and I go there occasionally, but since they don't have a good selection IMO, I don't shop there much.

telecomgirl
by on Jun. 2, 2012 at 10:21 PM

We go to Costco 2x a month :)

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jun. 2, 2012 at 11:05 PM

We shop at Sam's Club.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)