Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

would you ever.

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 23 Replies
Have plastic/cosmetic surgery done? If you have already, what did you have done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 8, 2012 at 4:57 PM
If I could get something done it would be cosmetic dentistry. Is have all my teeth pulled and pretty new permanent dentures put in. I hate my teeth. No matter how much I take care of them they still chip and break and just suck. It's caused me a lot of self hate. :/

Also I'd consider a tummy tuck and possibly boob lift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3cutiebugs
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM
This. I want dental implants. I broke 5 teeth on my tounge ring when I was 17, after that I took it out. I hate my teeth now.
I'd also like a boob reduction and lift, and lypo on my inner thighs

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

If I could get something done it would be cosmetic dentistry. Is have all my teeth pulled and pretty new permanent dentures put in. I hate my teeth. No matter how much I take care of them they still chip and break and just suck. It's caused me a lot of self hate. :/

Also I'd consider a tummy tuck and possibly boob lift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
longhorngal
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM

I would have a breast lift

susanmk
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I would have my teeth cleaned  but I know that's not surgery.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I would have a breast lift - poor babies killed my boobs

Next I'd have a tummy tuck w/ lipo

I'm not against plastic surgery one bit..... the only thing I disagree with is some of the reasons behind the reason why women want it done and to what extremes they do it.

CDMelty
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I would if I needed it. If I were disfigured or had a medical problem. But not just to "improve" my looks.

rocamom
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I'd LOVE my boobs to be fuller and my nose to be shorter but these are things I can live with..  I probably will never have either of these done..   I have never had ANY work done.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jun. 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I would get a breast reduction.  I'm a DDD(F) right now and I measured a G cup at Lane Bryant a few years back.  I'd love to reduce my size majorly if at all possible.  Lugging these things around is killing my neck and my back.

sreichelt26
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I'm planning on a breast reduction after I've weaned my kids, but it would be considered medical.

I *may* get a tummy tuck for the saggy c-section belly, but it'll really depend on how it looks after a few years and if we can afford it.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 9:11 PM

I've had a rhinoplasty and my nose was shortened when I was 19. I would consider a tummy tuck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN