Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Snooki's New 'Jersey Shore' Pad Is a Major Upgrade

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

Snooki's New 'Jersey Shore' Pad Is a Major Upgrade

Posted by Mary Fischer on June 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Snooki Jersey Shore houseFilming for season 6 of Jersey Shore is currently underway, as the gang has moved back into their old digs in Seaside Heights for another summer filled with fist pumping, clubbing, and all sorts of outlandish behavior. But while most of the crew is holed up in the same beach house they've lived in during past seasons, Snooki has her very own crib right next door.

Considering she's pregnant with her first child, it's really not a huge surprise that Snooks chose to live in a separate house than the rest of the cast. She definitely needs extra rest right now -- and the main house really isn't conducive to a good night's sleep.

And while Snooki may still hear a bit of noise from any late night antics that go on in the Jersey Shore house, her new pad is still a major upgrade. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but after viewing photos of the interior of the home, I'm actually impressed with how clean and "beach-chic" it is.

The house will be somewhat of an oasis from the chaos next door, and there is plenty of space for Snooki to kick up her (way-too-high) heels and relax. She can take in the ocean views from the deck & sun porch, and cook up healthy and nutritious meals in her modern kitchen, which comes complete with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.

And when she just wants to unwind with a good book (I'm sure she reads), the living room's coastal-inspired decor looks perfectly comfortable.

Honestly, if this house wasn't located directly next to the infamous Jersey Shore pad -- I'd almost consider renting it out for a beach getaway, considering it's only $2,000 a week (pretty cheap compared to other coastal homes in the northeast). But something tells me my idea of a relaxing vacation wouldn't quite match up with the plans of travelers who are likely to rent the party house next door.

Do you think living in a different house will keep Snooki from living it up with the rest of the cast this summer?

by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't mean to be rude but who cares about Snooki or her life?  Sorry I hate this show..

psych_mom
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Agreed.

Quoting rocamom:

I don't mean to be rude but who cares about Snooki or her life?  Sorry I hate this show..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I think with her being pregnant she doesn't need to be on the show anymore....  Seperate house or not.

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM

me too.

Quoting psych_mom:

Agreed.

Quoting rocamom:

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Jun. 10, 2012 at 6:33 PM

My cat is currently being potty trained...

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Quoting Mommy2BeAmy:

My cat is currently being potty trained...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)