Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had a great time!!-- pic heavy!!

Posted by   + Show Post

We had a GREAT time camping this weekend..  It was a little sad because we were supposed to go on a hot air balloon ride but sadly it was TO windy so we could only do a tethered ride..  It was still amazing and my kids loved it but it wasn't as long or as cool as it could/should have been..  However we did get our money back so that's good, and at least we got to go in a hot air balloon of some sorts....  Next time we're flying at 6am which will totally suck but I REALLY want to do it..

Anyway, we did get to watch the balloons life off on Friday night, and got to enjoy the festival on Saturday and sunday but again sadly it was to windy for them to fly at night..

We got to do some really fun things with the kids and we LOVE camping.. We stayed at a KOA campground, had fun boating, fishing, and swimming in the pool...

HERE are a FEW pictures..

The tethered balloon..

they got to RUN inside an old balloon.. They are TO CUTE!!!

they flew over our campsite in the morning.

S'mores!!!  YUMMY!!

Hiking..

My Husband and son in the balloon.. (my parents might have better pictures)..

View from the hot air balloon..

by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (21-22):
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jun. 19, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Looks like lots of fun.  We have balloons fly over our house all the time, even had one land in the field by our house once.  It would be really cool to go to one of the festivals some time.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Awesome pics!
So glad you really enjoyed :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)