Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

what would you ask?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 12 Replies
I listen to rock music and was listening to the radio on my way home from my mom's house. They were giving away VIP tickets, with meet and greet passes for Papa Roach. I called not really expecting to win, but I did. So I have met a couple famous people before but not sure what to ask these guys (if I'm given the chance to ask them anything). Any ideas? I don't want to act like a complete baffoon....lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
friend8622
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Wow!  That's awesome, congrats!  However, I have no idea what I would ask! lol. 

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Congratulations!  Why don't you tell them how much you enjoy their music and thank them for the opportunity to tell them so.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Awesome! Congrats on the tickets. Why do you have to ask them anything? Why not just enjoy the honor and follow Barbie's advice?

lablaw1126
by Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM
I guess I don't have to ask them anything. I guess I'm just scared I'll make a complete idiot out of myself. Since they're VIP tickets I'm also hanging out with the dj's from the radio station. Maybe I'll just ask for a picture and then let the dj's do the talking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Just chill out and have fun.  Youu are not a reporter, you are there to enjoy the show and have a good time. Leave the inerview type questions for the Dj's.  Hope you have a good time!  I won tickets to a country concert but I ended up selling them because I couldn't go the weekend it was happening(no babysitter and hubby was out of town and couldn't find anyone else to go with :/)

Quoting lablaw1126:

I guess I don't have to ask them anything. I guess I'm just scared I'll make a complete idiot out of myself. Since they're VIP tickets I'm also hanging out with the dj's from the radio station. Maybe I'll just ask for a picture and then let the dj's do the talking.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Ask what you really want to know..... Have you always wondered something about him? This is your chance to know.

But first and for most - remain calm when you see him, it'll be a nice change from all the screaming fans he's use to.

Have fun and don't forget to tell us all about it afterwards!

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I don't know what I would ask them but YAY for winning!!!!

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I'm not the least bit in that kind of music, so I have no idea!  Congrats though & have a blast!

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Quoting lablaw1126:

A friend of mine won a meet n greet with the New Kids earlier this year and it was a very quick process.  When it was her turn (there were about 50 other fans) she posed for a picture with them and then was ushered away. She didn't really have the opportunity to talk to them

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Congrats!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)