Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Frog..

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:26 PM
  • 15 Replies

Yeah so I went into my basement to see what I have in my freezer and a frog came jumping out from under my bottom step UGH!!!  I'm FREAKING out because that's gross..

So now I don't want to go back down there and I have NO CLUE what we are going to do for dinner UGH!!  My options upstairs are limited..  I had italian last night but I think we might be having spaghetti again tonight HAHA

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:30 PM

haha it's just a frog!  Now if it were a bug of some sort you better bet your sweet booty I wouldn't be found down there again..lol But just a frog I wouldn't be too freaked out.  Did you see where it went?

friend8622
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:31 PM

That would have freaked me out when it first jumped out too.  However, I used to go frog hunting when I was little so they don't really bother me too much!  Hope you can find something yummy for dinner tonight!

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I went running but then I took my daughter down there with me.. HAHA My 5 year old for protection.. She was like UM Mom it's JUST a frog hahaha..  I'm thinking frogs legs for dinner LOL..  not really!!!

Quoting friend8622:

That would have freaked me out when it first jumped out too.  However, I used to go frog hunting when I was little so they don't really bother me too much!  Hope you can find something yummy for dinner tonight!

psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Frogs are harmless, I promise, lol. I catch them with my boys all the time, along with turtles and even some bugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Lol I've actually had frog legs before...their not that bad..will I ever eat them again though...? Probably not..Haha

Quoting rocamom:

I went running but then I took my daughter down there with me.. HAHA My 5 year old for protection.. She was like UM Mom it's JUST a frog hahaha..  I'm thinking frogs legs for dinner LOL..  not really!!!

Quoting friend8622:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I know they are harmless but they still freak me out HAHAHA

Quoting psych_mom:

Frogs are harmless, I promise, lol. I catch them with my boys all the time, along with turtles and even some bugs.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Lol. I'm the same way with certain things, so I understand.

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting psych_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I can handle pretty much ANYTHING except Frogs, Snakes, and Spiders EEEEKKKKK

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting psych_mom:

psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:10 PM
I can't do snakes or scorpions. Since being stung by that scorpion I am developing an anxiety now.

Quoting rocamom:

I can handle pretty much ANYTHING except Frogs, Snakes, and Spiders EEEEKKKKK

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting psych_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Frogs are harmless but with that said, anything that jumps out at you when you're down in your basement is a huge terrifying monster. I wouldn't go back down there either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)