Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

I'm gonna kick my hubby in the shins...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:57 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

He is in the process of getting a new job and had to go take a drug screening test. Well the dork monkey calls me and asks me to get him directions and then expects me to walk him step by step on how to get there and when I can't read the map well enough he gets pissed..this is not the first time this has happened. He does it everytime he goes somewhere...This man seriously needs to print out or write down the damn directions before he leaves or he's gonna be on his own the next time. This is getting old and irritating!

ok my hubby vent over now.

breastfeeding                         toddler girl         toddler boy

Samantha-always nursing Elayna          Emmalee-4yo                   Elijah-1yo

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
friend8622
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

MEN!!!!!!!  They can be so clueless sometimes!

Ladybug.Hugs
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

You could always print off the directions for him & put them in the car before he leaves that way he wouldn't have to bug you....lol...

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I think I might have to do that next time. Seriously it's getting old.

Quoting Ladybug.Hugs:

You could always print off the directions for him & put them in the car before he leaves that way he wouldn't have to bug you....lol...

lillucky8
by Jen on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:12 PM
They can be such a pain. Thank goodness mine.needed a gps for work so i dont get those calls anymore lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:14 PM

i keep telling him we need a gps because I suck at directions, but who is the one he calls when he doesn't know where he is going?!?! yeah doesn't make sense to me either..lol

Quoting lillucky8:

They can be such a pain. Thank goodness mine.needed a gps for work so i dont get those calls anymore lol

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

It makes you wonder why men are historically the bread winners in higher position and making more money than us when they don't have the foresight to get directions.

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:23 PM

LOL!!! This is another reason to own a GPS!! LOL

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:24 PM

lOl..not all men are like this of course.

my hubby and dad can always find their way. they have a pretty great sense of direction. 

Me, on the other hand, i get lost in my own town when it's dark. ROFL!!!

Quoting Linds2Horse:

It makes you wonder why men are historically the bread winners in higher position and making more money than us when they don't have the foresight to get directions.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

There's an app for that, lol. Seriously, it takes about a minute extra to look up directions before you leave the house... I would tell him that you aren't answering the phone after he leaves from now on, lol

snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:54 PM

That would get on my every last nerve! lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN