Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

We're thinking of getting...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:46 PM
  • 52 Replies

this sofa-

It is super comfortable and is exactly what we want. The store only has one so we will have to make up our minds fast.

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Looks very comfy... We have a leather couch and I hate it.. I want something fabric and big and comfy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:49 PM

It looks pretty! I would love to have something like that here but it would never stay clean. I would need a darker color! lol...

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:53 PM

It has been treated so that it doesn't stain. I wouldn't buy a light colored sofa, or any sofa for that matter, without it since I have three kids and 2 cats.

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

It looks pretty! I would love to have something like that here but it would never stay clean. I would need a darker color! lol...

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I love the way our suede sofas feel, but I want something that feels like I am on a cloud when I sit on it and this is perfect.

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Looks very comfy... We have a leather couch and I hate it.. I want something fabric and big and comfy.

snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Quoting psych_mom:

It has been treated so that it doesn't stain. I wouldn't buy a light colored sofa, or any sofa for that matter, without it since I have three kids and 2 cats.

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Yeah I forgot they do that. Do you kitty's like to claw at your furniture?

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:00 PM

No, the older one is declawed because apparently she did as a young cat and the younger one is polydactile and his claws get caught easily so he keeps them in most of the time.

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Quoting psych_mom:

No, the older one is declawed because apparently she did as a young cat and the younger one is polydactile and his claws get caught easily so he keeps them in most of the time.

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Well that great! I hate 1 cat who was always clawing up my furniture and man she was something. I think it's a pretty sofa! I was worried cause of the color and your kitty's it was gonna get trashed. But it sounds like you will be alright. So whatcha waiting for you better go grab it if it's the last one! lol.. Hope your getting a good deal on it too :)

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:11 PM
The cost is what we are debating on... But it's $800 less than others that we have found that we like.

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Well that great! I hate 1 cat who was always clawing up my furniture and man she was something. I think it's a pretty sofa! I was worried cause of the color and your kitty's it was gonna get trashed. But it sounds like you will be alright. So whatcha waiting for you better go grab it if it's the last one! lol.. Hope your getting a good deal on it too :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Quoting psych_mom:

The cost is what we are debating on... But it's $800 less than others that we have found that we like.

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

Well why don't ya sleep on it :) I think it nice looks comfy too!

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

very nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN